• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Sure. But the Raptors didn't need to sell off Lowry to have a chance at being either in the near future.

Dame Time in Miami in a tied game. Dame got fouled by Ariza on a 3 with one sec left. Blazers win.

UGH. Dame timed.

Spo let Bam rest on the bench way too long in the 4Q. He was great tonight. Herro finally looked relaxed. 29 coming off the bench, I think a lot of the trade uncertainty got to his head.

I have early meetings but can’t really sleep either

My Sixers! Suck it you Lakers! Hope this post is still good in the AM!

UGH. Dame timed.

Spo let Bam rest on the bench way too long in the 4Q. He was great tonight. Herro finally looked relaxed. 29 coming off the bench, I think a lot of the trade uncertainty got to his head.

Was there trade talk all year? Looks like he's sucked all year. 26% from three in January

Wtf are these Lakers unis? They look like 2004 Cavs alternate home jerseys

Give up Tony Bradley and now you need size, big man depth. Embiid brittle.

Give up Olynyk and Leonard and Miami also needs big man help. LMA makes sense.

Spurs punting this season I guess as they sign a guy who could maybe help NEXT year.

What a fucking garbage ejection of Dwight. A T? Sure. But that’s not an ejection. Nonsense

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - Trade deadline talk

Give up Tony Bradley and now you need size, big man depth. Embiid brittle.

Give up Olynyk and Leonard and Miami also needs big man help. LMA makes sense.

Spurs punting this season I guess as they sign a guy who could maybe help NEXT year.

The Spurs haven’t looked good at all the last three games. Pop keeps sitting guys to keep them fresh with all these back to backs but it’s just not working. Couldn’t even beat the Clips tonight without Kawhi and a bunch of guys.

Chriss to the Spurs was just some weird cap gymnastics. I don’t think the Spurs gave up anything and Chriss is a UFA next year.

I don’t think there was a move the Spurs could make to get better this year. They just need the current players to get better for the future.

Last edited:
I remember after Chriss’s rookie year thinking he was going to be a Shawn Marion/AK-47 kinda fantasy guy with his blocks, steals, and 3’s. Obviously that hasn’t panned out

Was there trade talk all year? Looks like he's sucked all year. 26% from three in January

played even worse this past week.

sophomore slump for sure, hopefully this breaks him out of it.

Hornets in the running for post-buyout Drummond. I think it is unlikely given LaMelo's injury makes them much less attractive for this season, but they have more cap space than the other suitors to actually pay him more than the minimum for the rest of the year.

Drummond without a solid playmaker sounds like a bad move

not gonna go back and look, but did anybody here say the Sixers are a ref favorite?

I only remember commenting on the gift of a W in the NYK OT game

Every official in every sport is going to blow calls, but NBA officials are the most blatantly biased towards the better players/teams in their blown calls. I think that is because they are more directly in the face of the players and coaches than NFL or MLB. But if you are playing against Lebron, Embiid, Durant, or Popovich, you know going into the game that you are going to get fucked by the officials. Hopefully it is just not enough to affect the outcome, but the fucking is going to happen.

eh this is it, juice, but he's just mad the process worked

well I do agree that the stars in the NBA get calls, though "going into the game you are going to get fucked by the officials" is more than a bit much

I also agree the Process worked and 2&2 was totally wrong on that

i'm most impressed by how good refs are on whether defenders get ball or got arm on strips, weakside blocks, rip-throughs, etc.

if reffing isn't objective i'm not sure what is any more

Back