• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

I’ve had Nurk on my fantasy team hurt all season and tonight was his return and I love his numbers in 18 min but I saw that Kanter had 15/15 in about 30 min and it made me question everything

Is neckbeard even good?

Kanter's fantasy game is so good compared to his game irl

no defense all offense baybee

The Spurs haven’t looked good at all the last three games. Pop keeps sitting guys to keep them fresh with all these back to backs but it’s just not working. Couldn’t even beat the Clips tonight without Kawhi and a bunch of guys.

Chriss to the Spurs was just some weird cap gymnastics. I don’t think the Spurs gave up anything and Chriss is a UFA next year.

I don’t think there was a move the Spurs could make to get better this year. They just need the current players to get better for the future.

My feeling as the Spurs have hit the wall. Plus they only have one day off between any game in the 2nd half plus 2nd toughest schedule.

Disappointed in the total non effort at the deadline. That was fine when you had future HOF on the team but if you are the scrappy team you need to be more creative and make a deal. Getting zero for lma is absurd. Just being nice.

Lol John Wall 6/25 tonight

I may sit him tomorrow night if the Rockets don’t. His 15 assists gave me a nice cushion over Townie but I want that FG%.

Houston sports is a joke. I feel bad for their fans.

Dem bugs gonna do it to ya

Hornets are 23-0 when having any lead at any point in the last 5 mins of regulation or OT. Rozier is Dame-lite. Also now have the season tiebreakers over both the Heat and Hawks.

Need to get one of these buy-out bigs. Drummond, Gorgui Dieng, or Dedmond. I might lean towards Dieng, less chemistry concerns with the young squad than with Drummond.

devin booker gripe time w/ apetit (if anyone gets that obscure reference i’d be impressed):

suns managed to pull it off anyway, but booker again killed them down the stretch. i don’t know if it’s on him or the coaches, but the suns just aren’t good when it’s booker doing his iso hero ball (vs there usual super ball movement heavy offense). anunoby just wasn’t having any the bs moves he was trying last night. suns gotta figure it out or it’s gonna be their demise.

Looks like Jeff Teague is being waived after being traded to Orlando. Is this the end of his career in the NBA?

Looks like Jeff Teague is being waived after being traded to Orlando. Is this the end of his career in the NBA?

If it is he had a damn good run. 12 years in the league and nearly $100MM in career earnings.

i would think a contender would pick him given his playoff experience. maybe even the lakers or bucks.

Aldridge to the Nets.

OKC is shutting down Horford for the rest of the season and seeking an offseason trade.

I think this is going too far. Sitting a healthy good player to trade him in the offseason is such a bad faith tanking move. Buy him out. Trade him at the deadline. This is ridiculous.

I feel like buyouts shouldn't be allowed. Blake Griffin and LaMarcus Aldridge to the nets? Fuck that.

Forgot to tell you guys I just got a contract with the Nets.

"And YOU get a contract to the Nets!... and YOU get a contract to the Nets!..."

I feel like buyouts shouldn't be allowed. Blake Griffin and LaMarcus Aldridge to the nets? Fuck that.

It’s ridiculous but I’m not sure what the league can do to discourage franchises from saving money by buying out players on big contracts and players taking less money to play for contenders.

Back