• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

i dont think the hornets have had worse injury luck than the hawks but idc about stats from a canadian twitter account with 900 followers that abbreviates the hornets as CHO

anyway CHO beat ATH twice this season at full strength

CHO is the abbreviation Basketball Reference uses. CHO is the Hornets. CHA is the Bobcats.

Pacers-Jazz started at 3:00. Pacers up 13 at the half. A little midday basketball.

NOK = New Orleans/OK City Hornets
NOH = New Orleans Hornets
NOP = New Orleans Pelicans

WSB = Washington Bullets
WAS = Washington Wizards

seems like it should've been WSW in that case.

regardless i'm glad i'm not confused about whether the hornets or bobcats are having worse injury luck than the hawks this season

Damn it. Donovan Mitchell is injured. Looks similar to Jamal Murray's injury.

i dont think the hornets have had worse injury luck than the hawks but idc about stats from a canadian twitter account with 900 followers that abbreviates the hornets as CHO

anyway CHO beat ATH twice this season at full strength

Lol I didn’t realize I said anything that compared the Hawks and Hornets. Merely providing context to 2&2’s idea that Silver fucked the Hornets

damn. is there any evidence that injuries are up this year?

why are they playing afternoon games anyway?

Has to do with the Jazz-Lakers game tomorrow afternoon, but I don't know why they didn't play last night.

Vince Carter is good in the booth

At least a lot better than C Webb

Every time I see the clutch stats and the Sixers right at the top I’m always surprised based on how many freaking big leads they blow. Seems like nearly every game they get up 15-20 and then it’s a toss up down the stretch. Happy with the results the last two games especially.

Vince Carter is good in the booth

At least a lot better than C Webb

Yeah. It’s a treat when Carter joins Nique and Bob Rathbun for Hawks broadcasts.

Every time I see the clutch stats and the Sixers right at the top I’m always surprised based on how many freaking big leads they blow. Seems like nearly every game they get up 15-20 and then it’s a toss up down the stretch. Happy with the results the last two games especially.

I think Doc's best attribute as a coach are the plays he draws up, probably helps him in the clutch

Richard Jefferson may be more annoying as a commentator than he was as a player.

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - Lamarcus Aldridge retires due to heart issues

Mitchell out for “several games” according to Woj. MRI came back fine.

Back