• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

WAIT.

ISN"T RACHEL NICHOLS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE MIC?!

best finals performance ever? I mean, Giannis was absolutely phenomenal.

That whole Bud can't coach talk sure has shut up the past week or so

Giannis is about to drop 50-15

50-14. Very close.

This is the best finals performance of all time

Probably. Coming off a major injury and without an all-time great teammate (i.e. Kareem, Kobe, Pippen, D Wade, AD). Back to back 40 point games and a 50/14 with 5 blocks close out. I look forward to reading articles discussing it.

I don’t know why Cameron Payne only played 10 minutes tonight .

Great question. He had 10 points in 6 minutes.

Was rooting for CP3 to get his, but daggum it feels good to see giannis get a ring. I love that guy.

Same. It would have been a shame for Giannis to lose this game.

craziest part of this post season imo

Agreed. Unreal. Speaks to the rest of his team as well. Giannis trusted the franchise and the franchise got him into the Finals. Giannis took it home from there.

Important note. Age at first NBA Championship:

Jordan - 28
Lebron - 27
Giannis - 26

To quote Reggie Evans, "Damn."

I'm down with the whole cancelling of owners being the first interviewed tradition

Giannis took a huge bet on the Bucks and it paid off I am so fucking happy right now you guys

Giannis took a huge bet on the Bucks and it paid off I am so fucking happy right now you guys

Glad to see someone stick with the team that drafted them and showing some loyalty. Getting Jrue was huge for this team. Was pulling for Phoenix, but very happy for Giannis and the Bucks. Love Middleton too. That guy is the most underrated player in the association. He is a big shot maker and so skilled offensively.

Back