• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

T-Wolves trading #17 to OKC for Rubio, #25, and #28. Rubio returns to the T-Wolves.

This could be the first NBA lottery since 2005 without a Kansas/Kentucky/Duke player taken. Since 2005 there have been 48 lottery picks from those 3 programs: 17 from Duke, 11 Kansas, 20 Kentucky

But two FSU guys.

The Spurs need a legit 3 point shooter, so this Vassell pick works for me. Hopefully he can get into the bench rotation this season and be ready to start after DeRozen moves on.

This draft looks so weak to me. I think Wiseman, Toppin, and Cole Anthony from Carolina will be the best players

This draft looks so weak to me. I think Wiseman, Toppin, and Cole Anthony from Carolina will be the best players

It looks like the 1997 draft minus Duncan. A Billups, maybe a T-Mac, and a few guys who stick around for awhile.

Last edited:
2 SFs from FSU in the first 12 picks and I don't remember either one of them... Sign of the Covid times?

2 SFs from FSU in the first 12 picks and I don't remember either one of them... Sign of the Covid times?

Sign of the last 10 years of Wake basketball.

This could be the first NBA lottery since 2005 without a Kansas/Kentucky/Duke player taken. Since 2005 there have been 48 lottery picks from those 3 programs: 17 from Duke, 11 Kansas, 20 Kentucky

Tyrese Maxey gonna squeak in, imo.

Tyrese Maxey gonna squeak in, imo.

Sixers got good value for him at 21. He's got a load of potential, but he just never displayed a single elite skill that would have been worthy of a lottery pick. I think he can develop into a solid 3 & D combo guard. I think he comps as Gary Harris, with +plus on-ball defense and a streaky jump shot

Last edited:
This is a weird draft where I am more familiar with the players towards the end of the 1st round than I was the lottery picks. I think theres still a lot of value here with Jaden McDaniel, RJ Hampton, Tre Jones, Cassius Winston

Deacs being bad and no NCAAT plus eight months since the end of the season has me feeling like I know this draft class less than any in recent memory

Weird to see unheralded FSU players go in the lottery and heralded Duke and UNC players picked later.

Not weird to see them get hype and attention while other second rounders barely get mentioned.

T-Wolves trading #17 to OKC for Rubio, #25, and #28. Rubio returns to the T-Wolves.

OKC must have wanted someone, cause this looks great for the Wolves. But again, that's the point of having 18 draft picks, you gotta eventually trade them for a player.

Back