• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Avery Bradley to the Heat. Nice pick up.

i think the issue with collins and the hawks is collins agent is already making it known he wants a full max extension, and the hawks seem skittish about that prospect and this free agency/draft reflects that

Sure. But Collins could certainly earn a max deal in this lineup.

tristan to the celts on the same money that the lakers got montrezl

kcp back to the lakers on 3/$40. the west is over. clippers got worse. nuggets got worse. rox are done. lakers got way better.

tristan to the celts on the same money that the lakers got montrezl

kcp back to the lakers on 3/$40. the west is over. clippers got worse. nuggets got worse. rox are done. lakers got way better.

Adding Schroeder, Harrell, and Matthews, but Losing Rondo, Howard, Green, Bradley. Losing alot of defense, and Lebron is a year older. I'm not sure they're "way better." Also, didnt the Nugs have Gary Harris injured?

good point about gary harris. losing grant is gonna hurt

i think

schroeder is an upgrade over rondo
matthews is an upgrade over green
montrezl is an upgrade over dwight

lebron can truly coast for the majority of the regular season

Is Mathews better than Green? I don’t really see it based on stats. I could maybe give you that’s it a wash

Is Mathews better than Green? I don’t really see it based on stats. I could maybe give you that’s it a wash

idk, you may be right. don't feel like green was very good in the bubble but regardless, he makes about a quarter of what green was due to get for them to sign montrezl

idk, you may be right. don't feel like green was very good in the bubble but regardless, he makes about a quarter of what green was due to get for them to sign montrezl

Yeah, there's no way Matthews is an upgrade over Green. Green's won like what, 4 ships? Matthews is coming off a torn achilles. The Lakers no longer have perimeter defenders to throw at the Dame/McCollum/Murray's in the western conference they had with Danny Green. Schroder, Caldwell-Pope ain't getting it done on the defensive end. Granted none of those teams have an answer for Lebron/AD, and I do buy into the narrative that now AD is going to blow up now that he's got the 1 Ship under his belt, which was won with him hitting game winners and being the alpha of the group.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm probably misremembering cause of the AD game winner. And his offensive rebounding seemed to be an X-Factor. But yeah Lebron's stat lines vs AD's shows Lebron was still the alpha stat wise. Crazy numbers he put up

Harrell couldn't play many minutes in the playoffs due to defense. Ibaka mixes much better with Kawhi/George. Hell he's already won a ship with Kawhi.

Beverly, Kawhi, George, Ibaka is one helluva defensive team.

Lakers are also now hard capped and need to add 4 guys. Only minimum contracts available.

They’ll get good veterans who want to win a championship. This is the type of slot CP3 will take with the Lakers in two years when his contract is up.

They’ll get good veterans who want to win a championship. This is the type of slot CP3 will take with the Lakers in two years when his contract is up.

sounds like marc gasol is thinking about doing this

And he recently won a championship. Maybe he wants to match his brother.

Bryn Forbes should be a good pick up for the Bucks. He's the type of shooter I was saying the Bucks need to add.

Does anyone thing Tatum can be the best player on a title team? Anyone think that’s his ceiling?

He gets Kobe comps. Even if he couldn't be the best player on a title team, he could be the #2 player on a title team and that's a max contract. He's 22. The Celtics are paying to find out.

Back