• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Interesting. I feel like they swung too far into the stories and families

To me the NBA draft live broadcast felt more like Oprah or Ellen and less like we were actually talking about players, their fit, moves...I dunno it bothers me

I get it doesn’t help that Woj and Shams are leaking picks 5 mins before every pick, but I want to hear about players and teams

There has to be a middle way somewhere

There’s plenty of time to talk about fit and such after the draft. Let the players and families have their moment. Focus on the tears and the suits and grandma and the cute sons, daughters, nieces, and nephews. Then read all the articles saying this franchise got a D for drafting this kid vs. that kid.

Due to border restrictions, the Raptors will play out of Tampa to start the season.

Tampa is the largest market without an NBA franchise. Pretty exciting.

Wake has played three basketball games at Amalie Arena (Lightning home ice). A loss to USF and Skip’s final two games in the ACC Tournament.

That GT game had me convinced (hoping) that the switch had turned on for Harvey Hale..

Why did the Heat just give Meyers Leonard a $9 million dollar deal? He played a total of 30 minutes in the playoffs.

Gallinari to Hawks for 3 years, $61.5M. Biggest contract for a 32 year old with an All Star appearance. Lots of new bigs in Atlanta.

Dwight to the Sixers on a 1 yr deal. That’s a pretty solid backup 5

Better than Horford for the money. Love all these moves. Still have room to fit another contributor too.

The Sixers have definitely been making good moves.

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - Klay Thompson out for season; James Johnson to OKC

Montrezl Harrell to the Lakers for 2 years, $19M. Seems cheap for the 6th man of the year with good numbers.

Is Kuzma going elsewhere?

LOL. Shams is saying John Wall wants a trade? John Wall is that guy who may remember used to be a very good PG.

Last edited:
Wtf are the Pistons doing? They drafted about 5 centers and signed about 3 more, then gave Jerami Grant 3/$60 mil

I can't get over Meyers Leonard signing with the runner up for more than Montrezl Harrell is signing for with the champs. Rodney Hood and Derrick Jones, Jr getting that same money too.

Yes unfortunately

Lakers lose Howard, Green and Rondo. Gain Wes Matthews, Harrell and D Schroder

Don’t know much about Wes Matthews but they went out and significantly upgraded at the other two spots.

lakers improved the roster so they could rest lebron a lot during the early part of the year. lakers team minus lebron is now a playoff team

Back