• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

tell me more about how embiid is falling apart starting with the fingers back through the musculoskeletal system

-oden.jpg20140807.jpg

As far as we know, Embiid’s legs are both the same length, unlike Oden

Ben Simmons's 5 most defended players this season: Jimmy Butler, Jayson Tatum, Bradley Beal, Pascal Siakam, and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Those players have combined to score 50 points on 19-59 FG when guarded by Simmons.

There are few questions about Simmons' defense. But this is a team game and the pieces haven't fit together as well as they should have. It isn't fantasy basketball.

Apparently Zhaire has started to look really good in Delaware. Would be nice to add another 3 and D guy.

He is shooting 33.9% on threes (20/59) in the minors. Few shoot the same in the NBA as they did in the G-League. He's going to have to improve to get minutes over Thybulle.

Juice loses all rationality when he sees a post of mine.

My bad, guys who average 20 ppg in the G-League should be expected to average 20 ppg in the NBA immediately upon being called up.

He’s got a little ways to go yet, to be sure but here’s last night’s tape. Bouncy.

I hope he improves. He's been through a lot. The issue is that he can't guard both the 2&3 at 6'3. He is very limited.

He’s got a 6’10” wingspan. His footwork is good. Just needs playing time to get back to game speed. He definitely has the physical tools to be a contributing player.

A perfect example of how bad an organization the Knicks are happened last night. College teams offer a semester or a year's tuition for hitting a half court shot at halftime of games. The Lakers paid a guy $100,000. At their last game, A Knicks fan hit the shot. He got $1000 in $1 lottery scratcher tickets.

Really Knicks???

tell me more about how embiid is falling apart starting with the fingers back through the musculoskeletal system

Has nothing to do w fingers. Feet. Look at his feet and the way he runs. He doen not run on the front of his feet like most athletes. He runs just like yao.

Saw the 4th quarter ok 76ers vs nets. Matisse and Ben simmons w Richardson were amazing w their perimeter d.

Markelle Fultz appears to be alive and well playing for the Magic. Fultz posted a triple double (21 pts, 11 boards, 10 assists) as Orlando beat the Lakers in the Forum last night. Markelle is still just 21, and may be finally getting his mojo back.

Back