• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Teague traded back to Hawks for Crabbe. Don't understand the trade of two expiring contracts.

Teague traded back to Hawks for Crabbe. Don't understand the trade of two expiring contracts.

Hawks need a backup PG and can essentially get him for a 3rd stringer. Either Teague has something up with his knee and can only give 15-20 minutes a game, which is what he was doing in Minnesota the last three weeks, or he is not getting along with the organization at some level. I don't understand it from Minnesota's perspective. They now only have one PG on their roster in Nappier who seems like a 25 per minute guy. I suppose they think Culver can swing over to PG, but that is a lot to ask of a rookie, to play multiple positions with one of them being PG ...

Teague and Treveon Graham to the Hawks for Allen Crabbe. I think this is the first time two Deacs have been on the same NBA roster.

jaybone, I assume the T-Wolves are making more moves to fill that open roster spot. The Woj ESPN write-up says it's a 3 team deal which suggests there may have been a 3rd team involved at some point and he forgot to take that out once the deal was final.

Mit Shah, what would you do if you had a million dollars?

Last edited:
was trying to remember if AFA and CP3 overlapped in New Orleans

forgot they were traded for each other

Hawks need a backup PG and can essentially get him for a 3rd stringer. Either Teague has something up with his knee and can only give 15-20 minutes a game, which is what he was doing in Minnesota the last three weeks, or he is not getting along with the organization at some level. I don't understand it from Minnesota's perspective. They now only have one PG on their roster in Nappier who seems like a 25 per minute guy. I suppose they think Culver can swing over to PG, but that is a lot to ask of a rookie, to play multiple positions with one of them being PG ...

You are assuming the T'Wolves have a real plan.

So we're all Hawks fans now, right?

I'm hype to see Teague and Collins on the floor together.

So we're all Hawks fans now, right?

I'm hype to see Teague and Collins on the floor together.

Should have been already. They've had a Deac on the roster for 11 of the last 12 years.

Ja Morant turned down the Slam Dunk Contest for health reasons.

I chuckle at a lot of the "Millennials killed X" headlines, but man, millennials did kill the Slam Dunk Contest. I was really hoping Gen Z would pick it back up starting with Ja vs. Zion.

That's basically my point. Gen X had some good Slam Dunk contests that bridged the Jordan/Nique era and 2000. Dee Brown, Shawn Kemp, Isaiah Rider, "Baby Jordan" Harold Miner, Grandmama, Vince Carter is one of the youngest Gen X big time dunkers. Obviously that was an all-time great performance. But it didn't have to end it. Lebron and D-Wade could have jumpstarted the Slam Dunk Contest and they didn't.

Teague and Treveon Graham to the Hawks for Allen Crabbe. I think this is the first time two Deacs have been on the same NBA roster.

jaybone, I assume the T-Wolves are making more moves to fill that open roster spot. The Woj ESPN write-up says it's a 3 team deal which suggests there may have been a 3rd team involved at some point and he forgot to take that out once the deal was final.

Mit Shah, what would you do if you had a million dollars?

D'Angelo Russell trade rumors to the T-Wolves rumors started minutes after the trade was announced.

Last edited:
D'Angelo Russell's hair person had to be a comic. He looks just like Ed from Good Burger.

Ersan İlyasova gives off major gunner vibes for a big man

I feel like he'd be putting up Ben Gordon-type shots if he were a guard

Back