• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Those Delonte West videos coming out are pretty disturbing. Sad.

Last edited:
Those Delonte West videos coming out are pretty disturbing. Sad.

I saw him this summer at the Ocean City Maryland boardwalk. I considered acknowledging him, but I also read about the constant struggles he had with mental health this past summer as well. I didn’t want to bother him, or annoy my family. So I just moved on. I then read later that he was seen pan handling in the dc area. So freaking sad to see.

He absolutely crushed my sole , along with the Carroll brother, in the sweet 16 loss to them but he had a lot of skills.

Vince Carter can still play some.

6 pts, 2 reb, 1 assist in 9 minutes for the Hawks, as they lose at home to the Raptors.

Collins with a double-double. 17 pts, 11 rebs.

James Johnson with 22 points last night and essentially led a comeback against Sacramento last night. It was the second of a Miami back-to-back so they needed him. I don't think this means he starts playing 20+ minutes a night in Miami. They have a lot of guys they are playing, but I think he had 14 points from the 4th quarter thru the OT and he had a last second block on a 3-pointer to seal the victory. Nice game for JJ. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets traded to a team willing to eat his contract for solid Wilson Chandler (in his prime) type of production from someone able to provide 25 minutes off the bench as a key reserve. He'd be helpful on the Hawks, for example, or hell, the 76ers.

yeah, I saw the JJ stat line and didn't realize he had been released from the doghouse

Johnson turns 33 next month. This is his 11th NBA season. By playing 11 years in the League, Johnson has maxed out his NBA pension benefits, which means he is guaranteed to receive $195K a year starting when he is 62. After this season, JJ will have earned $60 million+, and he is guaranteed another $16 million next year.

Pretty good for the #62 rated recruit coming of HS in Wyoming in 2007.

I don’t think Wake has ever had four players with 10+ seasons in the NBA all at the same time. It’s an amazing run. They represent the last of the “golden years” of Wake hoops.

Got a Wizards sales rep's info from the Wake alumni event, and just called him up and bought a nice block of tix for the Sixers-Wizards in April. $60 gets you lounge access for all you can drink, a meal ticket at Rocklands BBQ, and seats upstairs. A few friends are gonna come into town and stay with me--it's a cool ticket package I'm sure would be much pricier if the Wiz were any good.

I'll be in Philly this coming weekend, and I looked at tix to the Laker game, phewwww. I remember when I lived there in early-mid process years and could go to any game I wanted for < $20.

Songalia played with the Hornets with CP3. 3rd time.

actually Frank Johnson spent a season w/ Kenny Green (Bullets in 85/86) & also a season w/ Muggsy (Bullets again in 87/88). Len Chappell/Dave Budd played a couple of seasons together for the Knicks in mid 60s

6th time

Powell injury really gonna hurt my Mavs. They are so thin at PF/C. He was also such an energy guy and good on the boards

The Fraud is your Eastern Conference player of the week. Helped the Sixers go 3-1 last week without Embiid.

He celebrated today with 34 points (12/14 from the floor, 10/14 at the line), 12 rebounds, 12 assists, 5 steals, and 2 blocks and a win over the Nets in Brooklyn. He's a complete shoo-in for 1st team all-Defense and must be in the conversation for DPOY.

wonder what the sixers could get for embiid

Got a Wizards sales rep's info from the Wake alumni event, and just called him up and bought a nice block of tix for the Sixers-Wizards in April. $60 gets you lounge access for all you can drink, a meal ticket at Rocklands BBQ, and seats upstairs. A few friends are gonna come into town and stay with me--it's a cool ticket package I'm sure would be much pricier if the Wiz were any good.

I'll be in Philly this coming weekend, and I looked at tix to the Laker game, phewwww. I remember when I lived there in early-mid process years and could go to any game I wanted for < $20.

I'm surprised they didn't include transportation to and from the game and a raffle to see which of your group gets to coach the second half.

For many years, Flyers/Caps games in DC were basically Flyers home games because so many people from Philly went down for the games.

Sixers have also lost like a dozen straight in DC. I bought 8 tix. If I bought 20 I could get a box for basically the same price. Lol.

My Wiz ticket rep told me Ben need a jump shot and I told him the wiz needed a GM

For many years, Flyers/Caps games in DC were basically Flyers home games because so many people from Philly went down for the games.

which years? you catch many caps games out there in HB?

Powell injury really gonna hurt my Mavs. They are so thin at PF/C. He was also such an energy guy and good on the boards

Dwayne Dedmon for Courtney Lee makes a lot of sense. Dallas had to pay Dedmon for 3 1/2 years but they get a solid presence in the middle and chance to continue a really good season ... Sacramento gets to unload a stupid contract (if you are only going to play Dedmon 5 minutes a game).

Back