• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Dwayne Dedmon for Courtney Lee makes a lot of sense. Dallas had to pay Dedmon for 3 1/2 years but they get a solid presence in the middle and chance to continue a really good season ... Sacramento gets to unload a stupid contract (if you are only going to play Dedmon 5 minutes a game).

It's past time that the Dedmon experiment came to an end, but he's been playing a bit more since Holmes went down and Bagley is still getting worked back into the rotation.

Other Kings observation: The Kings are one of my league pass teams and - injuries/Vlade taken into consideration - I'm convinced the Luke Walton is the worst coach in the NBA.

Hey Brett maybe in a close road game against the defending NBA champs don’t give extended fourth quarter minutes to the Shake Milton-Raúl Neto-Furkan Korkmaz-Mike Scott-Norvell Pelle lineup.

why? he has looked ok in spot duty from what i've seen and has already exceeded expectations by securing a full-time roster spot after going undrafted

He's been up and down to and from the G-League. He's up because of injury, not because of production. He's had one good game, I think and a few others he's played more than a few minutes, but Portland lost Rodney Hood for the season, Mario Herzonja is out, Ska Labissiere i out, and Hassan Whiteside has missed games causing Hoard to get minutes. He is averaging 19 pts and 5 boards in the G-league, but 7% from the 3-point line (he's 1 for 13 or 14).

Watching the Sixers puke all over themselves in the last few minutes, waiting for Zion debut. Good stuff.

Was this worth moving the Spurs/Pelicans game to 9:30?

He doesn't look ready. Has limp or hitch in his walk/run.

He needs to lose 30 pounds. I liked how he saw the passing lanes.

Zion has 10 points in about a minute including back to back threes.

Oh man, he just hit another one.

This is amazing. He's barely played and he has 21 points on 4-4 from 3. 16 pts in 6 minutes.

MVP! chant. Oh man.

Zion passed Ben Simmons in career 3s in about 90 seconds.

Zion passed Ben Simmons in career 3s in about 90 seconds.

LOL.

What can you do about that? He's an elite rebounder, his put back ability is unreal. He's a good ballhandler and passer for his size. And he can step out and drill threes. What can you do?

My favorite part of that was Gentry kept sending his sub to the scorer's table because Zion's minutes were up and then Zion buries another 3 and Gentry calls the sub back to the bench.

I think they said Gentry told Ball to call a timeout and Ball waived him off.

Gentry's going to get a lot of heat if they lose. He probably did the right thing, but a comeback win with playoff implications would have been big.

In the post game, Zion said with his limited mobility while he was out, all he could do is shoot.

Last edited:
Back