• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Melo scored his 26,000th tonight, good for 18th all time, second among active players.

I love this Portland team. I know they’re barely a fringe playoff team in the west but they have so many fun players.

The flagrant rules in this league are....bad

My goodness Luka.

Melo scored his 26,000th tonight, good for 18th all time, second among active players.

I love this Portland team. I know they’re barely a fringe playoff team in the west but they have so many fun players.

26,000 inconsequential points. Amazing.

I wish Memphis would switch back to the Vancouver colors permanently. Their jerseys they wore last night are so nice.

How many dudes have the athleticism to yam on someone but the vision/ability to decide mid attempt that this pass was better. Rookie.

Can you fix the twitter link?

Man. That’s Jordan’s “The Move” times 100.

What’s crazy is the lack of immediate reaction from the fans.

Pelicans tie franchise record with 80 pts in the first half. Sans Zion of course.

#13 should have just alley-oop dunked it but he was too much in shock that he was in possession of it.

Kyrie was -29 against the Sixers a couple days ago, and the Nets were winning most of the game. Wow.

Kyrie is the absolute worst. I legitimately cringe everytime I hear him talk.

Kyrie should be on all Duke promotional materials. He is the epitome of Dookies' privilege.

The Fraud is your Eastern Conference player of the week. Helped the Sixers go 3-1 last week without Embiid.

He celebrated today with 34 points (12/14 from the floor, 10/14 at the line), 12 rebounds, 12 assists, 5 steals, and 2 blocks and a win over the Nets in Brooklyn. He's a complete shoo-in for 1st team all-Defense and must be in the conversation for DPOY.

Back