• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Chris Dudley.

Watching the Lakers game the other night they were talking about Jared Dudley raising his hand to draw a foul called on Lebron and it made me think of Chris.

Chris Dudley.

Watching the Lakers game the other night they were talking about Jared Dudley raising his hand to draw a foul called on Lebron and it made me think of Chris.

Ha, that time Shaq destroyed him and then Dudley chucked the ball at him

Eric Snow

man, googled him:

DzA_IWCUcAAV6OJ.jpg

He’s a Frosty looking Snow man now.

He’s like the reverse Jordan gross or any of those linemen who slim down after retirement.

Chris "Birdman" Anderson

Ja Morant had 18/10 assists/ZERO TOs..

Dame has pulled up twice from the center court logo and drained both of them. This was no different for him that the classic 15' pull up J has been for decades for everyone else. This is sick.

Apologies if this has been shown before but this is a really cool short documentary about a Vancouver Grizzlies superfan (who made the film) trying to meet a reclusive Bryant Reeves. I know Reeves brings up bad memories from Wake's 94-95 season but this is a really well done documentary.

It's really heartening to see two people like the film maker and Reeves connect like that even though they have completely different backgrounds.

Last edited:
Always seemed to be my backup center on 2K back in the day.

It was a 1:1 conversation about white privilege, moderated by (I think) the head of the Div School. KK is upbeat, extremely humble and full of conviction. Most of the talk centered around his essay in the Players Tribune last Spring. Surprisingly good crowd in the lower level of Wait Chapel.

10 yrs ago, this type of thing would have wrapped up with some sort of reference to WFU basketball, Tim Duncan or CP3. Nope...not today. Not even a Go Deacs from the moderator. It's like we don't have a program.

Dame has pulled up twice from the center court logo and drained both of them. This was no different for him that the classic 15' pull up J has been for decades for everyone else. This is sick.

Damian Lillard's last four games:

36-10-11
50-6-13
47-6-8
61-10-7

Lillard has four straight games with 35 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists - that's tied for the longest such streak in the last 50 years.

Back