• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

The numbers Giannis is putting up this year...man. Dude has no ceiling.

Official 2019-20 NBA Season: 4 team trade Capela to Hawks; Covington to Rockets

Giannis, young Luka, old Lebron, and Sabrina Ionuscu are putting up numbers previously thought to be near impossible.

Last edited:
Kawhi may be the least marketable superstar ever. At least TD had the whole squeaky clean Mr. Fundamental thing going on. The Kawhi NB commercial is cringe.

Tremendous game on ABC, going to OT.

Harden may have shit his pants with Paul Pierce in the house. Poetic.

Rockets-Celtics going into OT in a game tying three.

Lebron is proof that no amount of money can cure baldness, even in 2020. Man is still holding on though.

That end of the half sequence with Zion abusing Kuzma followed by Lebron channeling his inner Steph was nuts.

Having a tough time rooting against the Pelicans here for #8 seed purposes.

That end of the half sequence with Zion abusing Kuzma followed by Lebron channeling his inner Steph was nuts.

Having a tough time rooting against the Pelicans here for #8 seed purposes.

It’s a fun game. It’s odd that now that my season is over I can actually enjoy watching basketball again

I hope Zion can keep his joy of playing in upcoming years. It makes him even more magnetic.

I loved seeing that in Vlad Guerrero.

I like Alvin Gentry as a coach, but he has someone who isn't 6'4 or under to cover Lebron. He's just abusing them every time down the court.

this Jokic pass last night was nuts

I think my favorite NBA stat is that Derrick Favors is 28 years old. Dude feels 32 easy.

Official 2019-20 NBA Season: 4 team trade Capela to Hawks; Covington to Rockets

RIP Jrue

(Not really )

I know our missing brother Irish won't like this, but Christine Webber is annoying as hell as an announcer.

Is there a worse commercial than the Cricket Wireless hiyeeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeee one? Are those characters from a movie or show I’m not familiar with? Or just rando creations for the commercial?

Is there a worse commercial than the Cricket Wireless hiyeeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeee one? Are those characters from a movie or show I’m not familiar with? Or just rando creations for the commercial?

That isn't an homage to you???

Back