• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

and get Nike can’t make KD not look like a whiny softie despite the fact that’s he's a top three or so guy of the last decade

*and yet

no denying that Jordan’s image and income are greatly improved for avoiding the social media era

This is pretty good imo.

Last edited:
That Blazers team making the Finals is not helping 90s basketball’s case

and they cruised through the western playoffs at 11-3

Drexler was awesome... but not a lot of support - Terry Porter, Jerome Kersey, an old Danny Ainge and a young Clifford Robinson

Huge drop-off on the Bulls roster though after MJ, Scottie, and Horace. Their 4th best player was BJ Armstong.

Side note- All those teams have taken $20M life insurance policies on each of their players.

Side note- All those teams have taken $20M life insurance policies on each of their players.

Death is much less likely than getting sick and recovering with Covid-19. Another question is if a player gers sick, how much lung function will be lost long term? 10% or 20% loss could greatly impact the ability of the players to compete at a high level for the same game minutes they could previously.

I got legit nostalgic scrolling through those. I had just moved to Orlando as a 9 year old in the early 90s, and my mom or dad would always take me to Just For Feet to check out shoes and shoot around in the in-store court, lol. I loved those Penny's.

Death is much less likely than getting sick and recovering with Covid-19. Another question is if a player gers sick, how much lung function will be lost long term? 10% or 20% loss could greatly impact the ability of the players to compete at a high level for the same game minutes they could previously.

Completely agree. The U.S. Military is banning anyone who has tested positive (even if they fully recovered or are asymptomatic) from joining the military. Apparently, one of the reasons is the concern of permanent damage to the respiratory system: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/05/06/coronavirus-survivors-banned-from-joining-the-military/

Are KD, Rudy Gobert and Donavan Mitchell going to be compromised as players now?

Last edited:
Completely agree. The U.S. Military is banning anyone who has tested positive (even if they fully recovered or is asymptomatic) from joining the military. Apparently, one of the reasons is the concern of permanent damage to the respiratory system: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/05/06/coronavirus-survivors-banned-from-joining-the-military/

Are KD, Rudy Gobert and Donavan Mitchell going to be compromised as players now?

We won't know about the extent of any lung function loss until they are competing against their peers.

Did Jordan score 45 in Game 4 of the 1996 ECF sweep of the Magic in response to Nick Anderson's "#45 isn't #23" quote?

So did Jordan admit that he threw Games 4 and 5 in the 1996 Finals vs. the Sonics so he could win at home on Fathers Day?

a big relief to everyone else that you won't be participating in the discussion any further

Back