• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

It seems the Raptors have been in isolation in Fort Meyers, FL for at least a week. It looks like they may have a jump on some teams. I wonder how it will play.

Kentucky 96 team.

This.

I sat two rows behind Donald Trump at the Continental Airlines Center at The Meadowlands for both sessions. Lots of talent in that Final Four with John Wallace, Marcus Camby, and Erik Dampier.

I'm still not sure how we went 23-5, came in second in the ACC at 12-4, won the ACCT, and wound up with a #2 seed in the same region as a legit NBA team. Maybe they knocked us down a peg because of Rutland's injury.

Last edited:
They only beat us by 20 in the Regional Finals, but the game was over after 10-15 minutes.

The 2010 Kentucky team that also destroyed WF in the NCAA tournament was stacked as well. Because they were upset later in the NCAA tournament, the talent on that team is often overlooked. Kentucky entered the tournament 32-2, and a #1 seed. They annihilated WF 90-60 in the second round (after beating ETSU 100-71 in the first round). Kentucky somehow lost to Huggy Bear and WV in the regional final.

That Kentucky team had 7 future NBA players, including 5 first round picks in the 2010 NBA draft:

- John Wall: #1 pick in the 2010 draft
- DeMarcus Cousins: #5 pick in the 2010 draft
- Patrick Patterson: #10 pick in the 2010 draft
- Eric Bledsoe: #18 pick in the 2010 draft
- Daniel Orton: #29 pick in the 2010 draft
- Deandre Liggins: #53 pick in the 2011 draft
- Darius Miller: #46 pick in 2012 draft

'93 Kentucky team that destroyed Wake in Charlotte in the Sweet Sixteen wasn't so bad either.

Bmoney, the story is if Dwight doesn't show up for your Lakers that a plane will be waiting to take you to Orlando.

Dayum

It's a legit concern, but there's going to be plenty of people who aren't players inside the bubble. Any member of an NBA staff who has ever wanted to bang an NBA player from another team is going to have their chance. Not to mention there will be Disney employees inside the bubble as well.

I'd be more concerned about sexual assault than lack of consensual sex.

It's a legit concern, but there's going to be plenty of people who aren't players inside the bubble. Any member of an NBA staff who has ever wanted to bang an NBA player from another team is going to have their chance. Not to mention there will be Disney employees inside the bubble as well.

54311974.jpg

The total for NBA testing was upgraded to 25 out of 344 players tested. What was surprising was that only 10 of 884 team and league executives tested positive. That was a much older and larger group.

Crazy that almost 10% of the league tested positive

Isn't that close to the general number of positives in the tests are being given around the country? In AZ, the positive rate is more than 25%.

Crazy that almost 10% of the league tested positive

Crazy low or crazy high?

3.3 million US citizens have tested positive, and the CDC estimated the actual number of infections is 10 times higher than that because only 35 million citizens have been tested and many who are positive are asymptomatic. That would mean about 33 million Americans have or had the virus which is close to 10% of the population.

Seems like if you randomly tested any group of 1000 US Citizens (particularly those that have remained active), you would get about an infection rate of 8 to 10%.

This is why you need to have that Dave Chappelle consent form filled out prior to any action going down.

Can anyone answer the question as to why the fuck they're still planning on going to Orlando and its large rona outbreaks?

A friend showed me that Dave Chappelle's home in Ohio is able to be Googled and seen online. I'm surprised he didn't it in a corporate or other name.

Back