• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

They will lose more future value if stars die or retire because of a bad restart.

They will lose more future value if stars die or retire because of a bad restart.

OK, grim reaper. Agree that there are risks with doing anything outside of a complete lockdown right now, but let's not act like its a realistic possibility that LeBron, The Freak and Kawhi are going to kick if they restart.

OK, grim reaper. Agree that there are risks with doing anything outside of a complete lockdown right now, but let's not act like its a realistic possibility that LeBron, The Freak and Kawhi are going to kick if they restart.

Townie is rightfully scared that Embiid with test positive with COVID within 24 hours of stepping foot into Florida.

I don’t want Zhaire smith within 500 miles of the bubble

NBA final 88 game schedule is out.

EbmzmqHWoAI7wFy

ETA:

What was the most talented OOC team (NBA-wise) that ever beat us?

Maybe that Kentucky team that destroyed us in Dino's final year? John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Patrick Patterson, DeAndre Liggins, and Daniel Orton on one roster.

That Florida team that outgunned Trent Strickland and colleagues not only had Al Horford, Joakim Noah, and Corey Brewer, but also Taurean Green and Chris Richard, who played a few seasons in the league a piece iirc.

To go back a few years, the Ohio State team that beat Wake in the final four had Jerry Lucas and John Havlicek.

I was googling that game to find the box score and feel dumb that I hadn't remembered that both the football and basketball national championship games were Florida over Ohio State

I knew UF won basketball-football-basketball, but had forgotten OSU was twice victim

Last edited:
Yeah that shit sucked

That Ted Ginn/Malcom Jenkins OSU team was my second fav buckeye team ever

Yeah that shit sucked

That Ted Ginn/Malcom Jenkins OSU team was my second fav buckeye team ever

was the Maurice Clarett team your favorite?

was gonna say that championship game where he stripped Sean Taylor to get the ball back was the GOAT championship game, but, man, college football has had a lot of classic championships in the last 15 or so years

Think the goat game was Vince Young and Reggie Bush

No, my fav team was 98. Joe Germaine the QB, David Boston at WR, Antoine Winfield, Andy Katzenmoyer

My first game with my dad, I was 11. Boston was electric.

When they come back in Orlando, Ben Simmons will be shooting 44% on six threes per game. :)

What was the most talented OOC team (NBA-wise) that ever beat us?

Maybe that Kentucky team that destroyed us in Dino's final year? John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Patrick Patterson, DeAndre Liggins, and Daniel Orton on one roster.

That Florida team that outgunned Trent Strickland and colleagues not only had Al Horford, Joakim Noah, and Corey Brewer, but also Taurean Green and Chris Richard, who played a few seasons in the league a piece iirc.

Kentucky 96 team.

Back