• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

The CBS reporting suggested he was vaccinated before he had COVID in November, which leads me to believe he's eligible for a booster, but IDK. In any case, I'd be happy to know he's not anti-vaxx; it seemed pretty against his character.

marc stein just reported that westbrook to the hornets might make sense, assuming that the hornets would want to dump haywards awful contract and probably oubre.

Westbrook is the 5 the Hornets so desperately need. Perfect move for them

oubre has been pretty good this season

not sure why the hornets would want westbrook

similar to the knicks, not sure anybody wants westbrook. teams might be willing tot take westbrook to dump some bad contracts.

Was kinda hoping the Bucks would lose that one.

Yea in that theoretical “pick your opponents” style tournament, here’s the order of the first round teams I’d prefer to face (assuming the Sixers won’t finish 1 or 2 seed):

Bulls
Raps
Bucks
Celtics

Raptors are maybe the worst roster of that group and best coached.

Bucks are best roster and worst coached (but better coached than Sixers).

The other two are solid but not great rosters that the Sixers would crush and lose to, respectively based on matchups.

Really want the Bulls first round. Want nothing to do with the Nets and Raptors. Raptors seem to have the Bucks' number.

The Nuggets clinched the 5 or 6 seed. Jokic is the first player in NBA history to reach 2000 pts, 1000 reb, 500 asts in a season. That's equal to averaging 24.4 ppg, 12.2 rpg, 6.1 apg.

Last edited:
Back