• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Memphis is a ton of fun but I’m skeptical of them doing anything serious in the playoffs til they do it

I think they're the right mix of fearless and actually might put a bet down on em to win it all. CP3 has too much baggage, him losing to MEM would be completely on brand.

They're the 2nd best team by far in the league and get the nobody believes in us/underdog hype. Their record without Morant shows they're just all around deep.

Yeah. The big question is if their depth means over a 7 game series, several guys can step up and deliver or they’ll lack a second guy after Ja.

memphis has an amazing collection of role players, best in the league imo. amazing how they have guys who can defend, not turn the ball over and either shoot or rebound.

Chaundee signed a two-way deal with the Hawks. He’s played for the Hawks and Lakers this season.

So looks like the Bucks punted on the last game to drop to the 3 seed and potentially avoiding the Nets in round 1, opposed to being the 2 seed and securing HCA in the 2nd round vs the Bucks

So the bullshit call and refusal to review on Kyle Lowry’s 2 that was ruled a 3 ends up being the difference between the Hornets being the 7 seed and the 10 seed. What a damn joke. Win 10 more games than last year but get the exact same seed and likely result. Fuck you, Adam Silver.

So the bullshit call and refusal to review on Kyle Lowry’s 2 that was ruled a 3 ends up being the difference between the Hornets being the 7 seed and the 10 seed. What a damn joke. Win 10 more games than last year but get the exact same seed and likely result. Fuck you, Adam Silver.

and you call the Sixers a losing franchise lol

Luka left tonight's game with a strained left calf (ironically he wouldn't have been playing if his 16th tech wasn't rescinded). That sucks. Guess we'll see if he's ready to go next weekend.

Thybulle out for Games 3 and 4 in Toronto.

https://theathletic.com/news/sixers-matisse-thybulle-ineligible/xaqtr4XAjwoX/

278242844_1443961199450475_377985285638762157_n.jpg

Vogel out according to Woj. Who else is going to be gone tomorrow or Tuesday?

Clippers now at 11 consecutive winning seasons, only behind the great Spurs dynasties.

Build Tyronn Lue a statue.

Doc probably can't wait to throw Thybulle under the bus if they underperform in this series

Getting one vax shot and claiming “holistic approach” for not getting a second is weird to me

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Play-in Time

Clippers now at 11 consecutive winning seasons, only behind the great Spurs dynasties.

Build Tyronn Lue a statue.

Probably should add statues of Chris Paul and Doc Rivers too.

Stat I saw on reddit: Trae Young is going to end the season #1 in total points and total assists. Interesting considering the Hawks were kind of a letdown in the regular season.

Saw that he’s the only player to lead in total points and assists in college and the NBA.

The Hawks need to consolidate their talent in the offseason to get a second All-Star level player. Depth is nice but they always seem to have somebody injured.

Last edited:
The matchups are tough. If PG Giannis guards Jrue, who guards PF Giannis?

Portis is the only option.

For some reason, I thought the Bucks were locked in the 2 seed (pretty sure I read it somewhere). Much happier with this outcome.

Back