• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Also why did the Mavs/Kidd not advance it on the timeout with 11 secs left? Were they not allowed to?

Kleber fouling out really hurt Mavs

And that last 30 seconds was shit show after shit show

To not take up as much of shot clock (if Jazz weren’t going to foul) is criminal

Then miss two FTs

Then botch an assignment on pick and roll D.

Then not advance the ball on timeout

Then whatever that last possession was

Tejas, I feel bad for you. If the Jazz win this series, you're going to be replaying that in your head for years.

Time Lord is playing tonight. That's pretty amazing.

How did the score go from 26-23 to 30-23 after Tatum hit a floater in the key?! Don’t think they scored since and still have 30……

How did the score go from 26-23 to 30-23 after Tatum hit a floater in the key?! Don’t think they scored since and still have 30……

e19eecae948087966a0eced0f6608ae5.jpg

Couldn't happen to a more cantankerous fellow

So much ink, hot air, and clicks wasted on the Lakers and Nets over the last year. And to top it off the Nets are going to ask Ben Simmons to save them on Monday night.

So much ink, hot air, and clicks wasted on the Lakers and Nets over the last year. And to top it off the Nets are going to ask Ben Simmons to save them on Monday night.
Love going against the Nets and Lakers. Bummed that there may only be one more opportunity to do so this season

Feels like some torches are being passed.

Yeah. Between the “Brandon Ingram is next KD talk” and Tatum torching the shit out of KD, it looks like the media types are ready to move on from him.

Curry the only one holding on, but he's down to 38% from 3 which is less spectacular and he's coming off the bench in favor of Jordan Poole

I guess CP took back the torch for a bit then he can give it back to Booker.

I guess CP took back the torch for a bit then he can give it back to Booker.

yeah Chris was dominant, but he looked like he was about to keel over while doing it.

I think Lebron wants to pass the torch to AD but he's not healthy enough to take it. I also don't think AD has the mentality of a #1 guy. AD also turns 30 next season.

The Warriors may actually pull off a transition from Steph to Poole with another year or two of prime Klay (who has had some significant time off) and Draymond (whose game should give him a longer utility) with All-Star Wiggins entering his prime and Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody waiting in the wings.

Last edited:
I think Lebron wants to pass the torch to AD but he's not healthy enough to take it. I also don't think AD has the mentality of a #1 guy. AD also turns 30 next season.

The Warriors may actually pull off a transition from Steph to Poole with another year or two of prime Klay (who has had some significant time off) and Draymond (whose game should give him a longer utility) with All-Star Wiggins entering his prime and Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody waiting in the wings.

oh yeah they'll be good for awhile, although it's a pretty crazy tax bill they're taking on. They got another 4 years of steph after this one when he's making $60 mil in '25/26.

Only one more year of Wiggins and 2 more of Klay/Dray on the books.

we were talking about Steph for mvp at the beginning of the season

I think he’ll be fine for several more years

we were talking about Steph for mvp at the beginning of the season

I think he’ll be fine for several more years

I mean a 34 year old has a significant drop in efficiency, how often does he bounce back?

Back