• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

19 points in the 4th quarter, 28 overall, 14 Assists, 0 turnovers.

gotta wonder if he heard Draymond say (on his podcast) that without Booker, the Pelicans have the best two players on the floor

that 4th quarter got me fired up. chris is a top player all time at his position, here's to hoping even without Booker for a while he can finally put together that magical injury free playoff run and maybe be that guy and lead his team to the ship

is cp3 good enough to be the best player on a championship winning team in 2022?

Last edited:
The Heat outscoring the Hawks 29-7 in the 3rd.

Interesting that collins was on floor when Heat made runs and clearly not on floor when Hawks made their runs in both 1st and 2nd half. Not sure what is going on between him and Hawks, but he honestly isn’t playing like he cares in the highlights especially on D as regularly giving up easy buckets.

Yesterdays games were much better than I thought they would be. Playoffs have been really fun so far

This playoffs without Kawhi, Jamal Murray etc is all about health.

I guess every team is missing 1 or 2 key guys. Middleton is yet another guy out.

Last edited:
Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Hornets fire Borrego

Collins is clearly not 100%. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they trade him. PF isn’t a priority position. Okongwu is a very good defender and they may sacrifice offense and go with him.

What Embiid did isn't that much different than what Jaxson Hayes got ejected for last night.

It's funny how big NBA dudes put their hands out diagonally in front of their face over some dude but always think their hands were straight up. Luka hovered over Mitchell.

Do the Mavs and Jazz have the most boring "others" in the NBA? There's nothing particularly exciting about any of these role players. (Note: At this point, Brunson isn't an "other")

Jesus. You don't pass into an obvious double team 30 feet away from the basket with 6 sec left on the clock. I don't care who it is. Brunson didn't take it himself because Gobert was camped under the rim, but they still ended up shooting a contested 3 over Gobert.

That was an embarrassing sequence that made depending on Luka into a liability.

ESPN talking heads just saw the Jazz tie the series 2-2 and they're asking if Luka could make a run to the WCF over the Suns. So dumb. Props to those of you who took Mavs or Jazz players. Looks like a 7 game series.

Last edited:
Back