• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

D'Aantoni would be the guy to take advantage of the Hornets personnel. He likes to have one primary ball handler and that's Ball. We have athletes all across the roster and those guys should be running.

He has a reputation for offense and because of that it's assumed he's a bad defensive coach. Not true. With the Rockets - as as fast as they played - they never finished worse than 18th in defense. They finished 6th in 2017-18. Was 22nd in his winning season with the Knicks and in his 5 seasons in Phoenix they never finished worse than 17th in defense. All while pushing on the offensive end.

The Hornets were 27th in defense this season. If they were top 17 how good would they have been?

I think it sounds like Kupchak is going to retire. Probably a fresh start in Charlotte. I bet they put Buzz Peterson as GM. I know him and my gosh he is dumb.

[Redacted] to Charlotte!!!!

Buzz Peterson as GM?

Why does cheering for the Panthers practically mean I have to become a de facto Temple fan, and cheering for the Hornets mean I have to be a de facto Tar Heel fan

The Heat outscoring the Hawks 29-7 in the 3rd.

I just heard it a few minutes ago. He’s going to play though.

The Pope, himself, must have hit the beads for Trae on that last shot. Yowzer.

That's just Trae's deadly floater. Great job taking advantage of the expectation they'd call a timeout.

Lowry with a hamstring issue now Seemingly everyone in the points competition has had someone out so far, crazy after 3 games.

The Bulls must have thought they won the series after game two. they looked terrible. I am regretting that I passed on tickets to the game tonight.

This is Chris Paul vs. Jose Alvarado I guess.

That's just Trae's deadly floater. Great job taking advantage of the expectation they'd call a timeout.

Yeah, I've seen it many times. Just doesn't usually bounce around that much.

Cool to see Antonio Daniels on media row rocking the purple suit. He does radio for the Pelicans.

19 points in the 4th quarter, 28 overall, 14 Assists, 0 turnovers.

Back