• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Oh man I bet 2&2 takes would’ve spicy if the hornets trade for Westbrook

unknown.png

this is the dream trade

Porzingis to the Wiz for Dinwiddie and Bertans. Luka gets a good backcourt mate. Not sure what the Wiz plan is.

Nico Harrison apparently is the real deal

Mavs managed to offload KP.

I am stunned

not sure what the mavs are thinking there

porzingis has been playing well for the mavs this year as far as i can tell

they are finally starting to execute on my plan!

kuzma, kcp, montrezl (apparently he’s gonna opt in), THT and the 22nd pick for westbrook.

should be easy to swap a few of those guys (eg maybe a montrezl s&t for cam payne) and could prob dump KCP on the mavs or something. maybe even kcp + bertrans for porzingis and someone and a 1st rounder.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...lk)?p=3724732&highlight=porzingis#post3724732

still shoulda traded beal to the sixers when they had the chance tho

bertans has been dogshit this year but he was pretty good the past couple years

is the Theis Schroeder trade the first time a German has been traded for a German

Montrezl Harrell has played well in his visits to Charlotte. The Tarboro, N,C. native is going to get the opportunity to do it a little more often. The Hornets agreed to acquire Montrezl Harrell from Washington prior to Thursday’s NBA trade deadline, a source with direct knowledge of the situation told The Observer. Ish Smith and Vernon Carey Jr. were sent to the Wizards in exchange for Harrell, who immediately gives the Hornets size inside. A native of Tarboro, N,C., Harrell should provide his new team with some rim protection, a glaring area of deficiency that’s been exploited by opponents repeatedly this season.

Harrell, 28, is averaging 14.1 points, 6.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists mostly as a reserve for Washington.

Scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent this upcoming offseason, he is in the final year of a two-year, $18.9 million pact he inked as a free agent to play with the Los Angeles in 2020.

I was hoping that if Ish moved, he was sent to another different team. At least let him have that record. As after as he has moved, he should have bought a big RV to call home.

I love John Wall but that trade makes no sense, they are both ball dominant guards who shoot 30% from 3, what’s the point of the trade?

I imagine Wall doesn't have as many dumb turnovers and blown defensive assignments as Westbrook

Back