• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

1. KD is not losing the play in game to the hawks or someone
2. i'm not convinced kyrie wont be playin again in brooklyn by the time the playoffs start
3. they also have a legitmate wildcard in ben simmons

Simmons is reportedly now dealing with an imaginary back injury after having played quite literally zero basketball and is still weeks away from returning. What a joke of a professional athlete. The regular season ends in 3 and a half weeks. Are the Nets gonna just plug him in after not playing a game for 10 months in a playoff series against the Celtics or Sixers potentially? Think there's a decent chance he doesn't play at all this year at this point. Certainly have my criticisms of Harden, but I'm still just flabbergasted Ben freaking Simmons was the centerpiece in a trade for James Harden.

Last edited:
1. KD is not losing the play in game to the hawks or someone
2. i'm not convinced kyrie wont be playin again in brooklyn by the time the playoffs start
3. they also have a legitmate wildcard in ben simmons

Looks like the Hawks have much easier schedule down the stretch. Nets might have to win 2 games straight to get in, first one without Kyrie if they're home in the first playin

Narrator: The standings won't hold.

The Nets are 2.5 games back of the Raptors with 13 games left.

They’re only 2 games up on the Hornets in the 10 spot. The Nets may be better off in that 10 spot with two road games and avoiding Toronto.

Looks like the Hawks have much easier schedule down the stretch. Nets might have to win 2 games straight to get in, first one without Kyrie if they're home in the first playin

yea though the Hawks are probably going to be without John Collins for a bit, which isn't great

Also Im pretty sure he is just playing good because he and Cuban talk NFTs and Crypto all day

Now the Nets are 3 game back of the Raptors with 12 games left and 1 game up on the Hornets after the Hornets beat the 10 seed Hawks.

Lonnie Walker just keeps proving me wrong since the Derrick White trade. He has 7 games with 20+ points off the bench in 13 games. He only had 6 before the trade deadline. He had 20 pts and a game-winner tonight vs. Thunder.

Last edited:
NIKY SHOOTER

Don't look now but the Celtics are 1 game out of 3rd, 2 games out of 2nd, and 4 games out of 1st.

After 70 games, the Hornets are 35-35. 17-17 at home, 18-18 away. 22-22 vs the east, 13-13 vs the west. 114.9-114.8 ppg.

Don't look now but the Celtics are 1 game out of 3rd, 2 games out of 2nd, and 4 games out of 1st.

The last 10-12 games are going to be crazy in both conferences.

I was laughing with a buddy last night that it is crazy to me that my Mavs are one of the hottest teams in league since Jan 1, and have basically done nothing seed wise because everyone else in West is winning also. Denver, T Wolves, Memphis and Suns are all hot. And even the Jazz and Warriors "slides" arent really slides

East is pretty similar. Boston is surging. But so are Philly, Milwaukee, and Miami. Chicago, Nets and Cleveland have slid in standings unlike their sliding counterparts in West.

Curry's injury/Draymond/Thompson's health is really the only possible West slide I see at this point.

Both playoffs gonna be a lot of fun. Especially if everyone is healthy

pumped for these playoffs. there's so many talented players and teams with potential. feels like you can't sleep on anybody. also another round of young stars that could make the leap a la booker and trae last year

on another note, not a big fan of the play-in

Still a little #nervous about the offense at times, but the defense is 1000% legit.

Sounds like Steph is gonna be out until the playoffs start.

Back