• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Doesn’t matter now, but did the rules guy say it didn’t matter if that punt hit a Clemson player first as long as it eventually hit a Georgia player?

That’s not how I understand the rule at all. Once it hits a player on the kicking team, the receiving team can advance it and even if they fumble, they get possession where the kicking team touched it. Did I hear him wrong?
You heard wrong. They were saying the opposite.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: It's September ! It's the South! It's Saturday

Yeah, apparently Trevor Lawrence was pretty good. Etienne, too.

And I know Georgia’s defense is great… But Clemson looks terrible.

Last edited:
It's a good thing the playoff isn't next week because UGA, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Ohio State would all get fucked up by Alabama. I mean, they probably still will, but there's a very apparent gap between Alabama and everyone else.

It's a good thing the playoff isn't next week because UGA, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Ohio State would all get fucked up by Alabama. I mean, they probably still will, but there's a very apparent gap between Alabama and everyone else.
This. And the gap is not small. If i had to rank the pretenders so far it would be #2 UGa, probably someone else like TAMU #3, then maybe Clemson, tO$U. Oklahoma is garbage. Curious to see what ND looks like tomorrow

Pretty impressive just how terrible Clemson looks.

This opening weekend has me a little bit hopeful that the playoff will have at least one team that isn’t Bama, Clemson, Ohio state, OU, Georgia, or Notre Dame. Clemson and OU look terrible. Georgia’s defense will keep them in every game but will have to find some offense.

This opening weekend has me a little bit hopeful that the playoff will have at least one team that isn’t Bama, Clemson, Ohio state, OU, Georgia, or Notre Dame. Clemson and OU look terrible. Georgia’s defense will keep them in every game but will have to find some offense.

Any of those teams with 1 loss will get in over any other team with one loss. Who do you think is going to go undefeated who isn't on that list?

Next weeks opponent Norfolk st lost to Toledo tonight 49-10 if things don’t look more polished I’d be concerned. Would like to see Jahmal Banks, Marshall, and Cooley get after. And to let the back up qbs actually throw it a little for when we need them. Need the only blocks little better and the DL get a little more pressure on the qb.

Any of those teams with 1 loss will get in over any other team with one loss. Who do you think is going to go undefeated who isn't on that list?

I don’t know. I’m sure it’ll end up being same teams as always at the end of the year.

Cincy at ND on Oct 2 will be huge. If Cincy wins, they get into the CFP undefeated. If not, they don't get in over those teams with one loss.

Clemson's RBs have 10 rushes for 24 yards. DJ has the most as many rushes as sacks (7 each) and Kirk keeps wondering why he's not running the ball.

UCLA up 21-10 on LSU in the 3rd on FOX.

Last edited:
Northern Illinois who went 0-6 last year went for a 2pt conversion with 30 seconds left after a td to beat GT 22-21. GT blocked 60yd fg as time expired

Illinois lost to UTSA.
Vandy getting blown out by East Tennessee State.

Back