• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Greg, "Mr. I rule college football" Sankey and the conference need to step in here. Maybe no fans in Neyland for the rest of the season. Visiting team players and coaches should have freedom from fear of injury by home team fans to use words those idiots might understand.

I don’t really trust leaders to tell a mob of rednecks what to do these days. Not really sure why.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Purdue Beats #2 Iowa 24-7 !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to imagine what other punishment besides playing with no fans would prevent this kind of situation from happening elsewhere or next week in Neyland.

VT had to change student ticket policies going forward after some trampling getting into the ND game.

Lane Kiffin was actually really classy about the whole situation during the post game interview.

He won’t be back there for awhile. He’ll come to Winston before he comes to Knoxville if he makes it that long.

He won’t be back there for awhile. He’ll come to Winston before he comes to Knoxville if he makes it that long.

I say we go all out and pelt him with high number Pro V1x's when he comes here.

Biff ! Any idea how your Dawgs will blow it this year ?

And totally useless. I don't know what kind of jurisdiction is conferred on these visiting militiamen. Can they make an arrest?

I don't know how out of state police go, but have worked a few games on the field for South Carolina and Clemson. As a state police officer I technically had jurisdiction to arrest people but I was generally instructed to be a show of force and direct local PD for immediate action. That kept me out of paperwork and potential court appearances.

Have there been any arrests?

State Troopers often handle protection services for state elected officials. My assumption is that they’re there for that purpose. After all, a lot of these coaches are the states highest paid employee.

Hard to imagine what other punishment besides playing with no fans would prevent this kind of situation from happening elsewhere or next week in Neyland.

VT had to change student ticket policies going forward after some trampling getting into the ND game.

No booze sales? Of course that doesn't stop people from getting hammered and then entering the stadium...

Right. And it also presumes the people throwing trash were 21 years or older and consumed alcohol at the stadium.

I’d ban bringing food and drinks to their seats before just banning alcohol sales outright.

I'm still trying to understand the mustard bottle lol.

I thought someone got it from the concourse but what someone said about using it as a flask makes sense.

Pitt is favored by 3 hosting Clemson on Saturday. Might have to go back to Jamies Winston at FSU since Clemson has been a conference dog

I thought someone got it from the concourse but what someone said about using it as a flask makes sense.

Really? I don't think that makes much sense. How would it not be suspicious to walk in with a mustard bottle?

Really? I don't think that makes much sense. How would it not be suspicious to walk in with a mustard bottle?

you're assuming the mustard bottle is discovered - the point is to carry in undetectable plastic

Back