• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

In a football stadium that serves thousands of hot dogs someone probably just got it from the condiments table.

Coach O is a hell of a bayou horndog

It created messes for him, like the time Orgeron pulled up to a woman at a gas station wearing exercise attire. “Hey, you look like you work out,” he said, according to multiple sources. “We could work out together.” The woman informed Orgeron she was married and pregnant, to which he responded, “Why does that matter?”

That woman was the wife of a high-ranking LSU official. Word of this reached the LSU Board of Supervisors, the collection of prominent Louisiana attorneys and business owners appointed by the governor who make the most important decisions at LSU.

https://theathletic.com/2891847/202...ated-son-of-louisiana-to-lsu-coaching-pariah/

In a football stadium that serves thousands of hot dogs someone probably just got it from the condiments table.

I guarantee this is what happened. But I would love for a mustard bottle become the mocking symbol for when anyone plays UT. Its just stupid and funny enough to work.

Kid from Tennessee was about 2 feet short on 4th and 24, but one reason was the Ole Miss DB "cut him off" with a clear Targeting/led with the helmet.

I guess if there is no flag for targeting, they can't see it on the replay and call it.

The "brown liquid" in regular water bottles and mustard bottle as flask etc. is great.

Kid from Tennessee was about 2 feet short on 4th and 24, but one reason was the Ole Miss DB "cut him off" with a clear Targeting/led with the helmet.

I guess if there is no flag for targeting, they can't see it on the replay and call it.

The "brown liquid" in regular water bottles and mustard bottle as flask etc. is great.

Based on my experience in East Tennessee, the brown liquid in water bottles was more likely to be dip spit

Yikes.

I mean, you can't fault the guy for stating the obvious... And he'll be the one held accountable if they continue to suck.

But throwing your entire OL under the bus with half a season to go is probably not the best way to fire them up. Maybe it doesn't matter if he plans on bringing in all new players, but I doubt that is feasible in a single offseason.

Yikes.

I mean, you can't fault the guy for stating the obvious... And he'll be the one held accountable if they continue to suck.

But throwing your entire OL under the bus with half a season to go is probably not the best way to fire them up. Maybe it doesn't matter if he plans on bringing in all new players, but I doubt that is feasible in a single offseason.

He is all but telling his team to hit the portal. Will he have more than 10 guys on the roster in January?

Brett Bielema is a heart attack waiting to happen. When it does, the world will be a better place. POS. Decisions like hiring Bielema is the type of inside the box thinking that explains why Illinois football sucks and will continue to suck.

Brett Bielema is a heart attack waiting to happen. When it does, the world will be a better place. POS. Decisions like hiring Bielema is the type of inside the box thinking that explains why Illinois football sucks and will continue to suck.

Smoking hot wife, though.

The term "outkick your coverage" could have been coined about Big Brett

He is all but telling his team to hit the portal. Will he have more than 10 guys on the roster in January?

He's also telling the portal to come to Illinois.

bretbacon.0.gif

Obligatory.

Actually met Brett and chatted with him in a bar in Naples around the time of his wedding. It was some sort of after party for the engagement/wedding crew. Nice enough guy face to face. He needs to hit the treadmill.

He's also telling the portal to come to Illinois.

Not sure what the appeal would be, other than playing time. They wouldn't transfer for Bielema, and they certainly wouldn't transfer for those beautiful cornfields of Champaign-Urbana.

UT is trash and they showed their true colors last night. I really hope they are made example of from Sankey. An empty Neyland vs Georgia might work.

$250,000 fine.

UT must “use all available resources, including security, stadium and television video, to identify individuals who threw objects onto the playing field or at the opposing team.” The individuals who get identified will be banned from attending Tennessee athletic events for the remainder of the 2021-22 academic and athletic year.

The SEC also wants Tennessee to review its “game management procedures and alcohol availability policies” and provide a report to the SEC office “to summarize its efforts to identify and penalize offenders and its plan to enact policies to prevent future similar incidents.”

As of now, the SEC is not suspending alcohol sale privileges at Tennessee

https://sports.yahoo.com/sec-hits-tennessee-with-250-k-fine-after-fans-throw-trash-on-field-during-ole-miss-game-185611750.html

That "punishment" is a joke. Last year, the SEC distributed $45.5 million per school. So, TN gets $45.25 million now? The heavy hand of Greg Sankey.

That "punishment" is a joke. Last year, the SEC distributed $45.5 million per school. So, TN gets $45.25 million now? The heavy hand of Greg Sankey.

The only punishment that would sting would be banning fans. Let the "fine" be whatever Tenn would have to refund plus lost game day revenues.

Lose a game day and the interest in finding the miscreants would increase exponentially with number of games lost. Big money people would not be happy sitting home because the riff raff couldn't be identified.

Pathetic. It's your players now coach, deal with it and recruit better, but don't throw them under the bus. I remember listening to Grobe when he first came here, when he talked about the players and past results, you would have never known he wasn't it wasn't his first year if you were just going by that. Everything was "we" or "us." Bielema is a pig and not just because of his size.

Calling it a slap on the wrist would be an insult to slaps and wrists.

Back