• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

14-0 Coastal already. Now what do I do? Don’t make me watch regular season NBA, App St. Don’t you dare.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Coastal Car @ App State -5.5/61.5, 7:30 ESPN2!

How is this coastal team #14 in the nation? They look like a lower tier acc team

Because they beat BYU at home last year.

Coastal needs to go ahead and let App score here. Doubt they will but that’s the right play here.

How is this coastal team #14 in the nation? They look like a lower tier acc team

Announcers said the records of fbs schools they have played was 19-30 something. That’s horrible and why they are such a fraud.

That was hilarious. I’d say suck it coastal as they fall all the way out of the rankings.

Cincy’s ranking while not the same is similar to the ranking of Coastal College.

Anybody who wants to root against Cincinnati and their schedule should probably pull against SMU tonight against Tulane. Tulane is not a good team. Cincy still has both teams on its remaining schedule but undefeated SMU is regarded as a good team, currently ranked #21, and would wind up as Cincinnati's second best win after Notre Dame. SMU did beat TCU by a touchdown earlier this year. If SMU winds up with only one loss, at Cincinnati, they would probably play Cincinnati again, at Cincinnati in the conference championship game.

Also, if you're in the Root Against Cincy's Schedule camp, the USC at ND (-7) game is a big one.

Back