• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Refs took an Iowa State TD off the board because of very light high stepping by the WR on the 5 yard line. Worst unsportsmanlike call I’ve seen in awhile. Nobody else was in the area to taunt. Thankfully the same guy got a TD a few minutes later.

With Purdue and PSU losing big, one has to wonder if we can pass Iowa

Cuse had another monster rushing day, 314 on the ground

Shrader 22/174/2TD
Tucker 20/112/1TD

Gotta be Fuente's last season, no?

BC just made it a 1-score game with 6:10 left in the game. 21-14

Looking like up to #13 now. Letssss gooooo

Do we pass KY with them on a bye and us winning a game in which we were -3? Assuming we get through Duke we should pass the Michigan/Michigan State loser next week as well.

UCLA Interception! 3 min to go, down 3 34-31

UCLA Oregon they said there's a 20% chance for the ACC to get into the playoff "fairly unlikely unless Wake Forest runs the table"

UCLA Oregon they said there's a 20% chance for the ACC to get into the playoff "fairly unlikely unless Wake Forest runs the table"
With laughs as they said it. Fuck the establishment, let's do this. Ja'sir, get the fuck on board.

Unreal play. Kansas had the OU RB stopped for a loss on 4th and 1. Caleb Williams took the ball from the RB and got the 1st. But they’re reviewing it for a illegal forward “pass.”

Play stands. Wow.

I've watched a lot of football, and I've never seen anything like that. It looked like it should've been illegal, but by rule, wasn't. Big XII put out a pretty simple explanation as to why. They could've whistled forward progress dead, but didn't, so absent that, legal play.

OU should fire Grinch after that shitshow. The D has gotten worse as the season has gone on. No bye weeks haven't helped, although it's apparent that the team treated this like a bye week.

Back