• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

It was a heads up play by Williams. Nothing illegal about it since it was a handoff behind the line. It’s obvious why it doesn’t happen more often. Players are rarely in a situation where it’s worth the risk.

That Alabama fumble before the goal line is the closest thing I've ever seen

That Alabama fumble before the goal line is the closest thing I've ever seen

Insanely close but seemed like he would have recovered in the end zone anyways.

I thought the TN dude ended up with the ball

During the Bama game they had a stat that Young was the only QB with 7 games of 2 passing touchdowns. I would have thought Sam did too but he actually only had one in the Norfolk St game.

The ten people that stayed for the delayed ECU- Houston game are seeing a good game.

Florida has seen its top recruit to decommit for the second time in 5 days. Both 4-stars. Both happen to be considering Georgia. Meanwhile Dan Mullen is under a one-year show cause and cannot recruit off campus until December. Early signing day is 12/15.

Humphrey is a 4-star CB from Houston and is also considering Texas A&M.

4e1c2cd6cb7c5c888ec040166a2cce9d.gif

UF's top recruits are 4-stars?

were

But yeah, they didn't have any 5-stars. They still have seven 4-stars, which would make it one of the best recruiting classes in the ACC ever for a non-Clemson/FSU team.

Last edited:
were

But yeah, they didn't have any 5-stars. They still have seven 4-stars, which would make it one of the best recruiting classes in the ACC ever for a non-Clemson/FSU team.

I mean, UNC has had at least 10 4-5 stars every year for the past 3 years. Miami has had 10-14 in 2020 and 2021. I haven't looked at anyone else yet. So, no, UF's class would not be one of the best in the ACC ever for a non Clemson/FSU team

Dan Mullen updating his resume: Per BiffTannen, 2022 class would have been best ever in the ACC for a non-Clemson/FSU team (until top 2 players decommitted).

Never thought Dan Mullen wouldn't be able to get it done at Florida but that appears to be the case. He probably didn't count on Kirby Smart turning Georgia into a juggernaut but that appears the case as well. Now Kentucky is beating the Gaytors.

The buyout is currently 12 million and FL certainly can afford that but doubt they do anything this year.

Word is that the Florida recruits don't wat to make out with Dan's wife.

Well, since he asked twice for everyone to respect his decision, no worries bro!

Back