• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

South Carolina always has 2 with the USC head coach including road games. Great use of state $.

Actually, I think it's an ego thing for the coach and I'm pretty sure the school pays for it out of the athletic budget. Some coaches have it in their contract.

Yale -4 at UConn. Anything can happen in an Ivy League v. P5 in-state rivalry !

As the season goes on I realize that the SEC isn't really much better than the ACC. UGA barely got my Clemson, who is middle of the pack in the ACC. Kentucky looks good, but they'll have a couple losses before too long. Rest of teams are just beating up on each other like the ACC.

Geaux Tigers! 4 more top 20s getting beat including MSU down 9-7 to IU with KW3 at 22yds on 10 carries. Duke being Dook.

UVa doesn't even pretend to have a running game and Duke doesn't pretend to be playing football. Ugly. Really ugly.

Damn, Miami DE just tipped a Sam Howell pass, caught it and ran it back for a pick six. Athletic AF for a D-lineman.

UK-UGA would be tied at least if the UK defense didn't give up on that fumble/pass.

Biff getting as defensive as his Dawgs.

Back