• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

I think the unknown is what the transfer portal will do to Mack brown coached teams. Especially is they make moves they should by firing coordinators. Mack hasn’t really coached in the transfer portal era.

Maybe, but I just don't see their recruiting falling off much as long as Brown is there, as that's the one thing he's shown he can still do well. The other things, including on-the-field coaching, not so much.

Maybe, but I just don't see their recruiting falling off much as long as Brown is there, as that's the one thing he's shown he can still do well. The other things, including on-the-field coaching, not so much.

Agree with this.

when i was in high school one of the big church families had a buncha kids and they were all generally chill, maybe a bit conceited but generally chill

the only boy out of like 5 girls was kind of dick and he ended up both joining the army and going to ohio state where all of his insta posts became about how much he loved playing football for ohio state and how they were the best football team etc and shots of him catching the football in ohio state gear blah blah blah

last year after he made a bunch of conservative political posts i actually tried to find him on the roster and i couldn't

turns out he was playing for the ohio state university club football team and never made that distinction anywhere

anyway fuck ohio state

Yeah. Read that The Athletic article with interviews of NC HS coaches. They were slobbering all over Mack. Plenty of them grew up UNC fans during his first run there. They probably go nuts just getting a call from him. UNC football has been overhyped mediocrity for decades and Mack will keep it that way. If you want hype, go to UNC. If you want to win, come to Wake.

PSU is done. The night games didn't go as well as the day games. Oh well.

And the Cavs just took the lead with a great run by Armstrong. 35-31. Five straight TDs.

And BYU just scored a TD in 32 seconds. 38-35 BYU.

Last edited:
Back