• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

LOL, Florida has to beat FSU next week to get bowl eligible.

LOL, Florida has to beat FSU next week to get bowl eligible.

FSU also needs a win to get bowl eligible

If Miami holds on against VT and then beats Duke next week, the 3 former FL football powers will finish a combined 18-18

Last edited:
Dan Mullen trying to get fired.

Yeah. That was awful.

I watched Mizzou play a couple of games earlier this season and I couldn’t believe how slow and flat out bad they were.

And then UF loses to them.

Mullen not coming back. No way.

Collins is about to be 9-25 in his three years there after UGA is done with them next week. I would imagine that seat is starting to get warmer and warmer.

He’ll get one more year for sure. I mean, nobody expected them to be good for 2-3 years anyway. No idea if he’ll ultimately be successful, but feels like you’ve got to give him a 4th (and maybe 5th year).

He’ll get one more year for sure. I mean, nobody expected them to be good for 2-3 years anyway. No idea if he’ll ultimately be successful, but feels like you’ve got to give him a 4th (and maybe 5th year).

Yeah and it’s probably hard to come in with most of your players recruited to run the triple option to have to use them for a different offense

FSU also needs a win to get bowl eligible

If Miami holds on against VT and then beats Duke next week, the 3 former FL football powers will finish a combined 18-18

What’s even more interesting is that could be an off-season that Miami and Florida are both shopping for coaches. On face value - Florida is a better job (I would say it’s top 5 job nationally) but think Lane Kiffin and Cristobal make more sense at Miami.

What’s even more interesting is that could be an off-season that Miami and Florida are both shopping for coaches. On face value - Florida is a better job (I would say it’s top 5 job nationally) but think Lane Kiffin and Cristobal make more sense at Miami.

Kiffin I can definitely see, but why would Cristobal leave for a worse job?

Cristobal is a Miami guy.

Cristobal is a Miami guy.

Yeah, but Miami isn't what it used to be, and Oregon is easily the better football school now. Nothing worse than being at a once great but now declining football school with unrealistically high expectations.

Back