• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

I love how close state is coming and they’re still going to fall short. Their fans must be utterly frustrated.

Either way one of these teams is going to lose a heartbreaker and I’m here for it

I love how close state is coming and they’re still going to fall short. Their fans must be utterly frustrated.

They’ll fall short tomorrow! But tonight they’ve beaten UNC in a way that the Tar Heels will never forget. Complete collapse. Goodbye Heels

Totally rigged. We better show up tomorrow because the ACC definitely doesn’t want us in Charlotte.

If we had beaten UNC, they wouldn’t be bowl eligible (assuming they complete the collapse tonight)

Why go for 2, what’s the difference being up 6 vs 5? Even up 4 now it’s same scenario for the Heels.

If Sam Howell the best quarterback to ever play this season and Mack loses it’s a good thing

Back