• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

My TV with a Roku stick has NCAAM multiview and NCAAM and NCAAW multiview.
My Roku TV only has NCAAM multiview.
My tablet has neither.

I don't get it.

ACC outlasts both the Big 10 and SEC as many have said, despite their massive number of bids. Ridiculous. I’m so sick of this shit.
And they'll just rinse and repeat next year. If Kenpom and NET were good for selection and seeding, we wouldn't see madness in March.

They only do multi view on TVs
Makes sense. Doesn't explain why the Roku stick has men's and women's together in multiview and the Roku TV only has men's.

Pretty amazing that there are no number one seeds in the elite 8. Crazy tournament.

According to YouTube TV, I was randomly selected for their new multi-view feature. Holy shit. It's like crack cocaine. Not sure how long my trial lasts but I'll need another fix.

Oh, and I pay less than half of what I paid for Spectrum!

And they'll just rinse and repeat next year. If Kenpom and NET were good for selection and seeding, we wouldn't see madness in March.

Makes sense. Doesn't explain why the Roku stick has men's and women's together in multiview and the Roku TV only has men's.
Where the eff is numbers? This is lol hilarious. Every team in the MWC lost it's first game in the tourney except automatic qualifier SDSU. Big 10 and SEC completely gone. Meanwhile that fuggin Duke meme he posted.

Admittedly, I haven't watched a lot of college basketball this year...or in recent years.

But I've actually watched a fair amount this tournament
Now that Alabama and Houston are out you can't tell me that the most talented team still in the field isn't Texas

Hook 'Em

Back