• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Well the Dubs still dominate the 3rd quarter. Looks like I get head to bed early.

This Lakers roster, man. Matt Ryan? Wenyen Gabriel? Juan Toscano-Anderson? Pat Bev? Holy smokes. Who can make a jump shot on that team?

The Lakers roster is basically Lebron, AD and a bunch of cast off guards and bigs including two of the only dudes the Warriors didn't want to keep in Jones and Toscano-Anderson. The Lakers brass should be ashamed. They even have a cast off guard they don't want in Westbrook. There's no reason to think this team will make the playoffs which scares me because Wembanaya to the Lakers makes too much sense for Adam Silver like Ewing to the Knicks did for David Stern.

bad basketball is still basketball baby let's go

you can't trot out old lebron, soft AD, and a bunch of dudes and expect to win anything. the league is too good for that right now.

Last edited:
warriors could prob trot out just stephen curry tho

Who the hell would have ever thought that Teague would be out of the league but Ish Smith is still going strong?
Speed kills. And keeps Ish Smith employed as a basketball player.

ETA: Does he play a few minutes tonight to break the record of most teams played for?

Last edited:
The Lakers roster is basically Lebron, AD and a bunch of cast off guards and bigs including two of the only dudes the Warriors didn't want to keep in Jones and Toscano-Anderson. The Lakers brass should be ashamed. They even have a cast off guard they don't want in Westbrook. There's no reason to think this team will make the playoffs which scares me because Wembanaya to the Lakers makes too much sense for Adam Silver like Ewing to the Knicks did for David Stern.
Yep. Bill Simmons (who has always been a Lakers hater) said that the Lakers 3 through 10 roster is the WORST in the NBA, worse than the teams (OKC, SA) that are tanking. FWIW, the Pelicans have the Lakers #1 pick next year. Could be valuable.

Yep. Bill Simmons (who has always been a Lakers hater) said that the Lakers 3 through 10 roster is the WORST in the NBA, worse than the teams (OKC, SA) that are tanking. FWIW, the Pelicans have the Lakers #1 pick next year. Could be valuable.
Yeah that Lakers pick will be worth quite a bit Id imagine

KD drops a Rodney Rogers reference in this interview about Zion

The Spurs are already down 21 at home vs. the Hornets. They're taking this tank very seriously.

and lamelo isn’t playing. spurs will have a 14% shot at wemby. lock it in

You'd think teams wouldn't go so hard for an 86% chance of not getting the #1 pick vs. a 87.5% chance.

Orlando gonna be a league pass team for me. They will not be good but they have some really fun young pieces

Man this youtube TV League pass interface is a ton easier/better interface than when I last had league pass many years ago

Back