• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

has anyone ever seen Christian Wood and Scottie Pippen in the same place at the same time?

Dinwiddie in foul trouble proves that Mavs offense stalls when there is not another ball handler in lineup. A lot of these turnovers are because Suns are forcing it out of Lukas hands realizing nobody else can dribble

Last edited:
Well if Christian Wood is gonna score 16 straight
I think the Suns starting 5 is legit. Maybe even top 6. But their bench lacks depth especially with Crowder out. Im kind of surprised they havent played Saric

Uh no help on Luka there?

Who needs CP3 when you've got Damien Lee?

Mavs will live and die by Luka all year. The team is garbage without him

Suns closing lineup was really interesting. Does not make me feel better about them

bench looks good to me
What game were you watching? Other than Payne their bench averaged a -8 (and collectively scored the same amount of points as Wood). That was all Booker and Ayton pick and roll. It destroyed the Mavs.

game turned around when ayton got going. idk man it’s exciting my new team got the comeback win, but very concerning that they started so flat against the team that clowned them in their own building in that game 7.

game turned around when ayton got going. idk man it’s exciting my new team got the comeback win, but very concerning that they started so flat against the team that clowned them in their own building in that game 7.
Agree. Comeback showed some grit. But I dont understand how you come out flat

Back