• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

YouTubeTV is the way to go for NBA League Pass.
Orlando gonna be a league pass team for me. They will not be good but they have some really fun young pieces
Fuck Bally Sports.

Dejounte on the Hawks should be fun, kinda forgot about that

The Nets are down 20 to the Pels at the end of the 3rd. Alondes might get some garbage time run.

Trae and Dejounte both with pts/ast double-doubles. Murray with 18/5/11/5/1. Sad my Spurs got rid of him but I'm happy people are finally going to see how good he is.

JC and Hunter (4/95 extension) lead in scoring with 24 and 22 with less than a min left.

Last edited:
LaRavia getting some extended run in the 4th quarter in a close game, is out there now

The Nets supporting cast isn't much better than the Lakers'. I guess it will look better if TJ Warren and Joe Harris get healthy.

It's not really a crapshoot. It's poor management. The Lakers should be a contender without a care in the world about what happens to those picks.

Meanwhile, Randle, Ingram, Kuzma, and other young former Lakers are good players and the Lakers have nothing to show for getting rid of them except for Lebron and AD.

Ja almost had one of the most amazing layups I've ever seen but Brunson took the charge.

That being said Luka will have to get better off ball and show some energy on D if he wants that MVP

It's not really a crapshoot. It's poor management. The Lakers should be a contender without a care in the world about what happens to those picks.

Meanwhile, Randle, Ingram, Kuzma, and other young former Lakers are good players and the Lakers have nothing to show for getting rid of them except for Lebron and AD.
hell, even Caruso and KCP would be upgrades. they really brought it on themselves by always trying to one up that third slot instead of building a more solid team around their two best players

cautious optimism for a healthy year of Zion, he looked great today

cautious optimism for a healthy year of Zion, he looked great today
I cringe every time Zion or Ja jumps through the lane. NBA needs them both to have long healthy careers. I worry more about Zion given his frame, but Ja worries me quite a bit too

I was a fan of Utah's offseason moves. They have a team that's one or two elite lottery picks away from making the playoffs. But they're probably too good to get the 14% odds.

hell, even Caruso and KCP would be upgrades. they really brought it on themselves by always trying to one up that third slot instead of building a more solid team around their two best players

Yep. Their obsession with a Big 3 hurt them.

Also I am just not convinced that the Suns dont need to blow it up. I know its one half, but this reminds me so much of 06/07 Mavs. I dont know how you come back from that (finals loss, followed by being far and away best team only to flame out in playoffs in embarrassing fashion). Plus throw in Crowder wanting out, Paul looking old, and Ayton looking like he doesnt want to play...

Suns might be cooked man, this is embarrassing

Back