• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

At this point the Warriors are a bunch of dudes I used to really like but have worn out their welcome.

imagine getting punched at work by your boisterous coworker and after a year of bad production they send you to play for the fuckin WIZARDS

It’s an interesting move for CP3 to Warriors. From memory, they don’t have much money…think they might cut him to free cap space?

It’s an interesting move for CP3 to Warriors. From memory, they don’t have much money…think they might cut him to free cap space?

I don’t think they send a protected 1st and a 2nd just to get rid of Poole’s contract.

Oh, I had not seen a 1st included…odd move to get even older.

They’re trying to win while the window is still open. They’ve got a very good top 6 rotation. Now they need to figure out their future with Kuminga and Moody. GP2 and DiVincenzo should be fine. Maybe Baldwin can give them something. I think they need two more veterans.

LOL at the Spurs taking their 5 minutes to draft so ABC can air a Robin Roberts piece on Wemby.

LOL at that dude with the TRADEDAME jersey. So what is Dame's trade value and who would be interested?

The ESPN alerts are beating my YTTV feed by about 5 seconds. It's annoying.

ABC blew through Anthony Black at #6 because they did 15+ minutes on the Thompson family. I like the family coverage but that's just ridiculous. I prefer the family coverage to the ESPN analysis, but this makes it tough.

I get the hype about Coulibaly but he didn't really stand out in the Wemby games I watched. He's getting traded back to the Wizards at #8.

Back