• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

i’m not pro miller or anything. but victory laps based on summer league is hilarious. scoot didn’t even finish the 1 game he's played so far. not just this board, BS podcast this week was 45 minutes of his saying i told you so on scoot. summer league!
Bill was on one last night.

"I'm glad we're both pointing out nobody is allowed to overreact to Summer League...You take little glimpses and pieces but...just be careful."

Then 5 minutes later:

Lol

And then a few minutes later he said he felt "vindicated" after watching 10 minutes of Scoot in Summer League that it was only him and Russillo and like "5 other people" who were on the Scoot train. Lol, what the hell. I think the majority of draft analysts liked Scoot more than Miller.

i listen to a lot of podcasts including the other solid ringer ones. but of course i listen to the most popular sports podcast in america too.

BS is annoying and often wrong but he’s good at what he does

yah I've started listening to him alot recently after spending a few years not. My main gripe is dude needs to switch up from the pearl jam intro

Love Bill, but I wish he'd step aside from some of the Rewatchables episodes and just let CR, Sean, and maybe one guest (Wesley Morris?) cook. His whole movie commentary has become way too actor-centric and "what were the actors and director of this movie up to during this time" and "what did this movie do for their careers". Just leave the legacy talk to the side for once and talk about the movie on its own, man.

BS is just sports talk radio

I can't imagine listening to him if that annoys you, but I don't really listen to any sports talk these days (or talk radio, more generally) bc it annoys me

the one exception is stephen a on espn bc he's a national treasure

Pistons extended Isaiah Stewart, their first rookie extension since 2008. Damn.

Pistons extended Isaiah Stewart, their first rookie extension since 2008. Damn.

Wow. 4/64. Not sure what to think about the Pistons. I didn’t see the enough to know how they used Stewart, Duran, and Wiseman. They seem to have a lot of promising young dudes. But not sure if they’re good enough to get them anywhere.

Wow. 4/64. Not sure what to think about the Pistons. I didn’t see the enough to know how they used Stewart, Duran, and Wiseman. They seem to have a lot of promising young dudes. But not sure if they’re good enough to get them anywhere.

this is exactly the right description

they have a lot of young talent, but i don't know if it's enough to be good

similar to the magic, maybe a tier below the rockets, and those teams are chasing okc (who benefits from SGA)

Here’s an exercise. Rank the players under 24 years old from the teams with under 35 wins last season: Pistons, Hornets, Magic, Spurs, Rockets, Blazers.

Based on VORP - it would be:

Sengun
LaMelo
Cole Anthony
Wendell Carter
Kevin Porter
Franz Wagner
Fultz
Kenyon Martin Jr.
Vassell
Jalen Duren
Tre Jones