• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Olivier Sarr’s little brother playing against G-League Ignite.

Christian Wood signed a 2 year deal with the Lakers. That roster could be very good or fall apart.

Last edited:
Fantasy list is at 7

Ph
Strick
Kory
guitardeac
AJMorgan
MHBDemon
atldeac23

I’ll do it if you need someone. I’m not very good though.

Pickles, pears, p'nanny

Sincerely,
Not necessarily my prefered order

Ph
Strick
Kory
guitardeac
AJMorgan
MHBDemon
atldeac23
Mt. Olive

Fantastic! We're at 8 which is enough for a league. I'd like to get to 12, 14, or 16.

Looking at the box score trying to figure out how Team USA lost.

USA shot 48% from three (Germany shot 43%).
USA shot 96% from the line.
USA had fewer TOs and PFs.

I assume USA and Canada will play in a 3rd place game, right?

Both teams shot around 58% from the field. Germany had 5 more offensive boards and 5 more threes.

Didn't watch, but the story for a few cycles has been that Team USA goes small and struggles with true Cs. Theis plays bigger than he is and had 21 and 7. Looks like JJJ and Banchero were the only bigs. Kessler didn't play. That's obviously not going to work in the Olympics vs. Jokic, Gobert/Wemby, probably Vucevic and Porzingus and others.

I doubt it will matter as much with some combination of Booker/Tatum/Edwards/Curry/Durant at the wing spots. Adebayo will help down low. Keep Haliburton, JJJ, maybe Kessler with another year's development.

Back