• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm an FSU alum tonight??? I start a billboard campaign to fire Norvell by Monday!!!!!

That has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in many years of college football.

Hasselbeck: “I’m surprised that FSU is being this conservative and running the ball.” I guess he hasn’t been watching Travis in the 2nd half.

If I'm an FSU alum tonight??? I start a billboard campaign to fire Norvell by Monday!!!!!

That has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in many years of college football.

You must’ve missed the play call by a&m five minutes ago.

NC State is the worst 5 win team in the country. And they are probable even worse with Devin Leary at the helm.

Florida State is the most undisciplined team in the country. They had no business losing to N.C. State playing a backup QB who is absolutely no threat to throw the ball.

Terrible INT in the red zone at the end of the game to seal their meltdown.

Back