• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad he remembered us this week.

I’d love for someone to explain why they ranked State higher than Wake without using preseason hype as justification. Clearly Wake has the edge on common opponents. Are they getting a ton of credit for beating Texas Tech?

Fucking Gameday going back to Knoxville. Admittedly this should be a great game but stings even more knowing we got passed last time and our game was so great.

Sagarin actually has ECU as a two point favorite over Liberty on a neutral field.

I just think Liberty had a good defensive game plan and we were just god awful in the third quarter. Liberty probably favored over ECU neutral field with Salter healthy but they're pretty close to one another.

Fucking Gameday going back to Knoxville. Admittedly this should be a great game but stings even more knowing we got passed last time and our game was so great.
To be fair, there is absolutely nothing exciting to anyone but Wake fans about a game featuring Jack Chambers as a starting QB.

I just saw the replay where the FSU punter kicked the ball after crossing the line of scrimmage when he had plenty of room to keep running for the first down. FSU makes some bad decisions.

Yet some early sharp movement on them vs Clemson next week. Have fun with that one dudes

We should jump KY, State, Utah. Might get jumped by UCLA & TCU.

Then the next week there will be 3 games between teams ranked ahead of us, odds are we'll be around 10th after our bye week
And 98% of college football fans in the state of NC will be saying we’re highly over-rated too.
Something very fun to look forward to when the Deacs get into the meat of the second half of the schedule.

Ah yeah I don't really track that poll as much since the AP is the one . . . and coaches obviously aren't watching many games.
This would include at least half of them. Examples: Mike Norvell, Brent Venables, Brian Kelly, Jimbo Fisher. And these guys are paid $MM.

Lol, you're right. I just popped up on my timeline this morning though. Twitter knows my obsessions.

Opening Lines

Syracuse -4 vs. NC State
Clemson -5 at FSU
UNC -7 at Duke
Miami -8 at VT

Back