• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennessee's fans are the second most annoying in the country, trailing only UNC
Let's be real, at least baby blue is a decent look. Being annoying while walking along in that ghastly shade of orange, quite the combo

I'm already tired of hearing Rocky Top.

Last edited:
Do we care who wins state VS cuse? I’m inclined to say cuse, since Leary is out and that will knock state out of the division title picture. Either way we have to beat both to win the division and I want cuse to have something to play for against Clemson

that's like rulz and pat mcafee had a 60 year old love child

Do we care who wins state VS cuse? I’m inclined to say cuse, since Leary is out and that will knock state out of the division title picture. Either way we have to beat both to win the division and I want cuse to have something to play for against Clemson

For appearances, probably State. It increases the likelihood of State-Wake as a top 10 matchup.

As long as FSU, State, and Cuse only lose to each other, we are in good shape in terms of SOS.

I kind of want to attend a top 10 matchup in Raleigh, because I think we’re going to win no matter who they have at qb or what their ranking is.

No it's not. Unless you're a baby. It's definitely not.
Baby blue, or sky blue, was a great color until it was stolen and perverted by Tarhole fans as 'Carolina Blue'. (Which coincidentally has baffled S Car fans ever since)

Nobody likes 4-yard drag routes like B1G football. #5 vs. #10, and I couldn't be less into this game. What a slog.

The Big 10 is bad football for bad people. ESPN was right to get out of that business and keep up with exciting ACC football, baby.

Back