• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he truly thought we play like a Top-10 team, he wouldn't have forgotten us repeatedly. I suspect now he's mildly overcompensating, like a make-up call.

If he truly thought we play like a Top-10 team, he wouldn't have forgotten us repeatedly. I suspect now he's mildly overcompensating, like a make-up call.
There is also the aspect that if he truly forgot about Wake, he did an honest assessment of the schedule without previous poll biases and said that Wake's loss to Clemson one of the best losses out there, and ranked them accordingly.

There is also the aspect that if he truly forgot about Wake, he did an honest assessment of the schedule without previous poll biases and said that Wake's loss to Clemson one of the best losses out there, and ranked them accordingly.
Sure it's possible, but how many other voters put us in the top 10?

In fact, Owens committed to play for Dabo Swinney back in July. That changed recently.

Late last week, Owens decommitted from Clemson. He then announced that he would be in north Florida for the Seminoles’ home game against… the Tigers.

Those familiar with his recruitment believed that Owens’ change of heart stemmed from a “financial decision” for him and his family. All signs pointed toward Mike Norvell and his staff being able to flip the big offensive tackle.

That no longer appears to be the case. At all.

Former Clemson commit Zechariah Owens did not like his visit to Florida State.​

According to Clemson insider Paul Strelow, Owens was miserable all weekend. It got so bad that he was reportedly rooting for the Tigers to win the game while sitting in the Florida State recruiting section.

While on his visit, Owens realized that he made a terrible mistake. As a result, he reached back out to Clemson and asked the program to get back in the mix.

Is that real? "The Salt Lick Tribune" looks like a parody site.

College Football Trivia Question of the Week:

There are 131 FBS teams. Over the past 3 seasons, only four of those teams have NOT won a game straight up as a underdog. Name the four.

This is a tough one. So, some hints:

2 are Power V teams
2 are Group of V teams (one of those group of V teams is an incredible 0-23 straight up as a dog over the last 3 seasons; the other is 0-10 straight up as a dog over that time)

College Football Trivia Question of the Week:

There are 131 FBS teams. Over the past 3 seasons, only four of those teams have NOT won a game straight up as a underdog. Name the four.

This is a tough one. So, some hints:

2 are Power V teams
2 are Group of V teams (one of those group of V teams is an incredible 0-23 straight up as a dog over the last 3 seasons; the other is 0-10 straight up as a dog over that time)

One is Oklahoma

Is one of the P5 teams a team that has only been a dog a few times? Basically I’m guessing Alabama or Ohio State.

USF is my G5 guess. They barely have any wins the last 3 years.

Yeah the underdog stat has to be a team that is generally top 25 so they're favored. I believe Alabama Ohio State Clemson have all lost games to either each other or other top teams. I think Clemson was a dog to Pitt last year.

Maybe Penn State or Wisconsin? Teams who seem to take care of business or lose to Michigan and/or Ohio State.

The 0-10 as an underdog G5 team has to be one of the better ones over the last few years because that means they've been favored in over 2/3 of their games over the time period. I know Cincy has a couple upsets in that time period,

Back