• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is one of the P5 teams a team that has only been a dog a few times? Basically I’m guessing Alabama or Ohio State.

USF is my G5 guess. They barely have any wins the last 3 years.

Dawgs were favored in the SECCG last year. And Clemson was favored against UGA to open the season.

Is one of the P5 teams a team that has only been a dog a few times? Basically I’m guessing Alabama or Ohio State.

USF is my G5 guess. They barely have any wins the last 3 years.
Yeah USF is a great pick for the 0-23 streak.

Maybe Arkansas State for the "better" G5? I don't have a good sense on that one. I know Buffalo had lost a lot in a row as a dog before they blew EMU out this year.

Oklahoma and USF are correct. Yes, USF is the 0-23 team as a dog.

FWIW, UGA and Bama both won as dogs against each other last year:

Bama in the SECCG
UGA in the CFP

UGA also won as a dog against Clemson as Biff noted.

It has to be Wisconsin then. They've hardly been a dog the last few years and they keep getting worked by Ohio State.

tOSU won as a dog over Clemson in the 2021 CFP semis.

Is Clemson one of the P5s? They’ve only been an underdog once in the regular season since 2015 and they lost to Pitt.

Yes, Clemson is correct. Just looked it up Wisconsin is also correct. So, there are 5:

Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Clemson
USF

and I believe 22890 knows the remaining G5 team.

Yep. FAU is 0-10 straight up as a dog over the last 3 years. Guess it makes sense to take the favorite on the money line in all FAU and USF games.

USF’s three best games this season have been against probably their three best opponents, UF, Cincy, and Tulane. But they got destroyed by Louisville and ECU.

Fuck the NFL. Fight The Power !

It is ridiculous. That’s one reason they play the damn national title game on a Monday night, NFL playoff games are on the Saturday before. Thursday night used to have some big college games, now it’s mostly G5 games. The Thursday night NFL have been sucking by the way.

Which college football TV partner would push against the NFL? ABC/ESPN? Fox? NBC? CBS? Chris needs to learn how things work.

Back