• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'd take both dogs (not Dawgs) at those lines. I don't think LSU will beat UGA, but 16 is a lot of points (even in Atlanta).
I think Georgia has a lot of pent up desire to win the SECCG and they are going to roll. They also have some revenge motive from 2019 if anyone is still around.

Horrible tragedy here in Cville this a.m. A former football player and current student shot 5 current football players late last night, killing 3, with 1 in good condition and 1 in critical condition. The shooter was apprehended a little while ago near Richmond. Another day, another mass shooting.

Sorry, posted this before I saw the thread.

Last edited:
College basketball should be forced to go to a CFB style Overtime.

They should start 5 on 5 for a 5 minute OT with no timeouts. Pull one player off the court for each team after each minute. If it's still tied after five minutes, the last two players play one-on-one for one minute with a 10 second shot clock. If it's still tied, the last two players go to a sudden death shootout the free throw line, 3-point line, and half court until somebody wins.

The playoff ranking show is so dumb. Just release the damn things. But insecure SEC fans need another outlet to get their egos stroked when they have so few other opportunities.

Nah. Just an Elam ending OT to 7.

College football should basically do the same to 8.

There's clearly no need for manufactured college football content when there's quality college basketball on Tuesday nights.

I want TCU and Southern Cal to win out just to see Tennessee fans heads explode. The only silver lining if Georgia loses is the possibility of LSU getting in ahead of Tennessee.

And the ACC Champ.

UNC-CH getting screwed at #13 behind Utah, Penn State, and Oregon.

Back