• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina’s defense is still garbage and they don’t have Sam Howell to bail them out.

UNC has to fire Mack right? This is year 4.

All of Mack’s 5 star recruits are really showing out

I know it’s early in the year, but our WRs are going to feast on State’s secondary.

Team stops running the ball vs shit uNC defense and allows 21 straight points.

I feel like I’ve seen this movie.

Maye is pretty good. State isn’t impressive so far.

What about this game makes you think that? States secondary already has two picks in the first half.

Second pick, State safety would have had to close his eyes and turn around to miss it. Leary 12/22 for 152 with 1 td. ESPN box score shows that as a 6.9 avg. it ain’t per attempt fellas. Don’t count ECU out. 2 int and blocked punt for td or this would still be a brawl.

Devin Leary = overrated boring ass game manager
Sam “Big Balls” Hartman = fuck it, let’s throw it downfield

Well we could all be watching billion dollar Big Ten team Iowa in a 3-3 barnburner against South Dakota State

Appears the holes have worn down the Happy Appys. Come on ECU

My aunt went to HS in Lumberton with Ruffin McNeil and one time she showed me her yearbook and apparently his nickname then was White Boy

Back