• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

State’s secondary is comically bad. Hartman will torch them again. Certainly still no worries about the UNC D either.

Yeah, State’s secondary is an injury or two away from being outright bad.

The one caveat to giving them any kind of failing grade is recognizing that ECU has legit speed at their skill positions. With that said, so do we and our WRs have much better hands, run cleaner routes and catch passes from a much, much better QB (assuming Hartman is back).

Let’s drop 80 on them.

Iowa has scored a safety to go up 5-3 I repeat I was scored a safety just go up 5-3

We are watching how to beat State. Send pressure on long 3rd down conversions and Leary can’t react quick enough to make a play. His deep ball also looks like shit.

On Offense, throw it every down. They can’t defend the pass at all.

I was wrong on UNC....Maye having another great game.

I remember his dad being good in '86/'87.

State looks basically the same as last year, maybe a little worse without the offensive weapons. They are a solid team but I still don’t understand the breathless hype.

State looks basically the same as last year, maybe a little worse without the offensive weapons. They are a solid team but I still don’t understand the breathless hype.

This. They also look sloppy on O which was unexpected.

And their vaulted defense looks, eh, above average but not great. Secondary looks turrible

Can't be. They have WONDER BOY and the best defense since the Steel Curtain!!!!

I don’t think we’re going to be able to ruin State’s season.

Their season will be done long before November.

It’s been a weird 4th quarter
16ff6ed1cd0baa9c20e8a8396f828b50.jpg

Back