• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooting for TCU and hope I'm wrong, but this #feels like the championship game.
I’m old school, but I won’t love two teams playing for a national championship who didn’t even win their conference. One of them won’t have even won their division. That’s fine in a 12 team. In a 4 team not so much to me. But whatever. I don’t really care and will be pulling for TCU.

I’m old school, but I won’t love two teams playing for a national championship who didn’t even win their conference. One of them won’t have even won their division. That’s fine in a 12 team. In a 4 team not so much to me. But whatever. I don’t really care and will be pulling for TCU.
Of course we don't know what happens in a world where TCU 100% knows it has to win the Big 12 to make the playoff. That they were presumed to be in regardless before kickoff of that game certainly could have impacted the outcome

UGA isn't built to play from behind. Having to rely on Stetson Bennett ain't gonna cut it.

Don’t knock him until you’ve let him give you an insurance quote. He can probably save you some money on whole life.

I just can't believe he was even allowed to stand on the same stage as CJ Stroud at the Heisman ceremony.

They don’t think they can get enough stops and they’re probably right. Bowers did make it tho

The commercial breaks in this game are weird. I feel like they line up terribly with the actual game breaks

They wasted about 2 minutes by not just kicking the FG on 4th and 6.

I wish I could hear how they communicate that

“It’s a fucking fake Kirby call timeout now call it go go go”

Back